Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1391]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 2

The Coruscant Public Library

13 replies
Republic
Owner: Jenilian Tyree (Republic)
Keyholders: Wynette (Republic), D'six-r'one (Republic), D'cyx-r'ayt (Republic), and over 200 more
Stronghold: Jenilian's Chamber of Truth, Coruscant
Premise: Republic government Coruscant Public Library
Security: A guard, sensors, and turret guard the generator room while the library is staffed by volunteers from the Republic.
Notes: This is essentially another part of the SWTOR map for you to enjoy as a RP backdrop or even hold events at. If you're planning something that would disrupt the library patrons inform the staff beforehand.

Sentients of the Republic, the Archival society welcomes you to the Coruscant Public Library!

3707793.jpg

All are welcome to use this place of learning at our capital planet.

(Listed on the Coruscant Public Stronghold Listing under Jenilian's Chamber of Truth. Silver keys are also given out as requested so the stronghold may be used as another fixture in the SWTOR environment for you, your friends, and guild-mates to utilize. All are free to RP as they choose, whether as a visitor or employee. However all are asked to behave respectfully of each other, and trolls will be given one chance to rectify their behavior before being evicted.)

Please enjoy this tour of our facilities
4082451.jpg4082450.jpg
4082449.jpg3962653.jpg
3962654.jpg3962657.jpg
3962658.jpg3962659.jpg
4082453.jpg3707976.jpg
Thank you for visiting the Library.
Posted Jul 10, 16 · OP · Last edited Oct 21, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Saw the inside of this place and it was hella neat, definitely recommend for an Rp backdrop. (I mistook the generator and crystal room for kiddy-museum areas, like frosty one for 'this is Ilum crystals aren't they neat kids' >_>; )

I mean, library, all the characters that can't handle the club etc have an excuse to go outside and be social woo
Posted Jul 10, 16 · Last edited Jul 10, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Donor
Empire
Sorry if this is super weird, but I went through and took some screenshots of your stronghold on max graphics for you to better show off your lovely decorations. Feel free to use or not use!

Spoiler: Show
"Hell hath no fury like the vast robot armies of a woman scorned."
Portfolio || DeviantArt
Posted Jul 10, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Donor
Honestly, I can't believe noone has thought of this before. I didn't even think about it, and I think this idea is really damn cool.

After I looked at the photos, it occurred to me that Coruscant probably has thousands of locations that the public can view and visit. Like a public library, amusement parks, kids discovery museums, regular museums, theaters and art galleries.

Bravo, for thinking of this and putting it together. What an excellent idea!
Posted Jul 10, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Administrator
Republic
I was going to offer to do that, Cnids. Good catch. And a nice idea! I look forward to seeing this used.
9ab7ad7f337bd30c517104fa6dd2d241.png
Posted Jul 10, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Republic
Thank you very much for doing this. I play off of a laptop and maximum graphics are not a plausible option for me. Your efforts are greatly appreciated and not at all creepy.
e8d2b4178cf7d2b9.png
Posted Jul 10, 16 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Del
Untagged users
An amazing manifestation . Imagine, it was all just a chamber needing to be unlocked. A blank room with windows filled with unlimited potential. Just goes to show, there's nothing stronger than an Idea!

"hey D6!"
Posted Jul 11, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Republic
What D6-R1 has to do once you leave. *sigh* Those patrons leave such a mess on our clean floors.

3708242.jpg

:d
e8d2b4178cf7d2b9.png
Posted Jul 11, 16 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Donor
Was here once on my Senator toon. 10/10 Would Rp reading a book here and talk to a droid again (If only I was more invested in the Republic side...)
Posted Jul 11, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Banned users
I need to come here. At least once, on my jedi.
8cc69538419cddcf.png

974f9d6ba1bcf96d.png
Posted Jul 11, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices