Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1333]
Sun at 1:12
A bounty hunter in armor of vaguely-Mandalorian style has been spotted shopping on the Promenade. He appears to be looking for infant-sized clothes. (Eksa [alt code 0228 on the "a"] Bendak, Empire, Nar Shaddaa instance 3, coordinates X -1083 Y -712)
Sun at 2:45
The hunter has made his purchases and departed.
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 2

X-Faction Mos Jilna Province -- The Arkanis Sector's Criminal Heartbeat:

13 replies
Banned users
you had me at fighting arena

for real though. This was well thought out and I'm always up for underworld shenanigans! Boulder is so down for fighting monsters in the ring.

rocks aren't invited. they no sentient

I jest :d
8cc69538419cddcf.png

974f9d6ba1bcf96d.png
Posted Jun 6, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Donor
Neutral
As a recommendation for possible events, perhaps a type of underworld cantina night? I know that Kelri already sort of cornered the market there, but I always get the feeling that the Descent Cantina vibe is more like a downtown club scene than a backwater hive of scum and villainy. I remember that the Black Banner pirates (Or at least I think it was them) hosted an event a couple weeks ago that was similar to this, and I found it very enjoyable.
Posted Jun 6, 16
Empire
I definitely want to check this place out for RP sometime. Are keys available? Were events scrapped or did I miss them? :o
Posted Aug 3, 16
Graphic Artist
Republic
I definitely want to check this place out for RP sometime. Are keys available? Were events scrapped or did I miss them? :o

Unfortunately the owner has taken a break from the game for the time being and access is limited. Daniele and I have keys (she has both Imperial and Republic access while I only have Imperial side). We could throw you invites at a set date! :)
Posted Aug 3, 16
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices