Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1333]
Sun at 1:12
A bounty hunter in armor of vaguely-Mandalorian style has been spotted shopping on the Promenade. He appears to be looking for infant-sized clothes. (Eksa [alt code 0228 on the "a"] Bendak, Empire, Nar Shaddaa instance 3, coordinates X -1083 Y -712)
Sun at 2:45
The hunter has made his purchases and departed.
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Resolved Solutions for disabling GIFs

2 replies
WLB
Neutral
GIF blocker for Chrome.

Another GIF blocker for Chrome.

GIF blocker for Firefox.

Another GIF blocker for Firefox.

Here's a short guide for disabling animated images in Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Opera.

There are also a handful of text-based web browsers.

And if none of these work for you, just do a quick google search around. There are plenty of solutions you can use for yourself so you don't have to be bothered by headache-inducing sigs (like mine), without imposing on anyone who likes to use gifs.
Posted May 13, 16 · OP · Last edited Oct 27, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
I have to confess I'm not particularly tech savvy so I actually had no idea I could hide certain images with adblock til recently. So much has been hid today.
wraithssig_zps16fa660e.png
Posted May 13, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
WLB
Neutral
wrote:
I have to confess I'm not particularly tech savvy so I actually had no idea I could hide certain images with adblock til recently. So much has been hid today.
That's what I'm here for. :) And the best part is, people can still use 'em while you don't have to see 'em!

a0278d6ebd9591c39e398b65ed9c5dd9d7d6ea7686578f1088d41908c6b92ca4.jpg
Posted May 13, 16 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
NoticeNotices