Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1390]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 6

Resolved [Suggestion] Prohibit Animated Signatures

51 replies
Vivek x
Banned users
I am posting this on behalf of an EBHawk Member. They wish to prohibit the use of animated pictures for User signatures. To minimize on confusion, loopholes, or exceptions, this will extend to all types of animated pictures.

As a precaution, please note that any dramatic or obvious changes to a User's signature, during or following the results of the Poll, will be treated as a violation of the Forum Policies; specifically, that of Trolling, Flame-baiting, or spam.
Yes, prohibit animated signatures
0 votes
0%
Indifferent, I do not care one way or the other
0 votes
0%
No, do not prohibit animated signatures
1 vote
100%
Number of voters: 1
Posted May 12, 16 · OP · Last edited Oct 27, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
wrote:
Get off your fucking high horse
Wow, no need to be rude

This thread itself is rude given the actual reason for its existence.
Vph71bq.gif
Posted May 12, 16
Republic
Then disable signatures when you're browsing on your phone... penalizing other people because you're too lazy to do that is rediculous. Just because YOU dont see a reason to have an animated signature that means no one else can have a reason to? Get off your fucking high horse

If all you have to say are personal insults towards people who don't like animated signatures, if you can't be a constructive part of the conversation, then please stop violating the forum rules and keep your opinions to yourself. We get it, you don't agree with the poll topic... so vote in the poll and leave it at that.
Posted May 12, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Banned users
giphy.gif
8cc69538419cddcf.png

974f9d6ba1bcf96d.png
Posted May 12, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Donor
Neutral
If you could tell me how to disable animated signatures on my iPhone 4s I'd be more than happy to change my vote. I just use Safari, and I saw that Cnids made a post on how to disable them on PC, but that doesn't really help my situation. Seriously though, if I could just fix that small problem, then you've just changed my vote.
Posted May 12, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
there are so many accounts viewing this thread that are never on the website.
Posted May 12, 16
Empire
wrote:
If you could tell me how to disable animated signatures on my iPhone 4s I'd be more than happy to change my vote. I just use Safari, and I saw that Cnids made a post on how to disable them on PC, but that doesn't really help my situation. Seriously though, if I could just fix that small problem, then you've just changed my vote.

You can simply disable ALL signatures through your enjin account settings when on your phone which is a good idea anyway when mobile browsing.
Vph71bq.gif
Posted May 12, 16
Banned users
wrote:

It might be a little hard to do on phone because of the size. But Go to the top right hand corner ( Where your profile is ) > Account Settings > Forum Signature and check the box that says "Do not show signatures from users on this website". :)
8cc69538419cddcf.png

974f9d6ba1bcf96d.png
Posted May 12, 16
Neutral
It's such a little thing, having no animated signatures, I don't see why anyone would be this FURIOUS about having them not allowed. Like really.
tumblr_o7hq04QkhU1r3lxomo2_r2_1280.png
Posted May 12, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Donor
Neutral
Well hey, that was a pretty simple solution that was easy to communicate. Looks like my problem is solved, so feel free to express yourselves in your animated signatures however you want, at least as far as I'm concerned.
Posted May 12, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Page
of 6
NoticeNotices