Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1333]
Sun at 1:12
A bounty hunter in armor of vaguely-Mandalorian style has been spotted shopping on the Promenade. He appears to be looking for infant-sized clothes. (Eksa [alt code 0228 on the "a"] Bendak, Empire, Nar Shaddaa instance 3, coordinates X -1083 Y -712)
Sun at 2:45
The hunter has made his purchases and departed.
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Resolved [Suggestion] Classifieds / Interest checks and the Latest Threads list

2 replies
Empire
I feel like Classifieds, and event interest checks often get buried and pushed off the latest threads listing way before they can get enough exposure to actually attract people who are not specifically looking for those things already. Maybe they should have their own subsection like the bounty board etc? I don't know if that would maybe clutter up the side bar too much? If so then do we really need Journals to have their own box as opposed to things that are trying to create or stimulate actual RP rather than just personal writings?
Vph71bq.gif
Posted Apr 27, 16 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
journals are posted so rarely that anyone wanting to read them can just stop by the Journal section real fast. I agree, as slow as it's posted to, Classifieds and Interest Checks are more "time sensitive" and "initial exposure sensitive" than Journals are -- Journals won't live or die by how many people sees them in the first 24 hours.
Posted Apr 27, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Vivek x
Banned users
This thread has been locked, but the suggestion is up for consideration in this thread.
Posted Apr 27, 16
NoticeNotices