Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1390]
10 hours ago
owo
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

<Seven> Newish Mature Heavy RP Guild!

5 replies
Empire
<Seven> is centered around Neutrality. Providing refuge, relief and relaxation for those escaping the constant conflict between Zakuul, The Republic and our Empire. We welcome all who do not wish to cause harm or distubance to our Safe Haven. We promote interaction amongst everyone and the sharing of science, technology, cultures, religions and other interactions to any degree.

Seven is a large business-like space station on the Ebon Hawk Server which is for mature, respectful and open-minded adults 18+ on Imperial Side. We are primarily an Adult Heavy RP guild but dabble in every aspect of the game. There are no gender restrictions for any roles. There will be no limits on alts and in fact everyone will be HEAVILY encouraged to have at least one alt so as to potentially stimulate more RP within the guild. We are also more than happy/willing to help people level and with gear and such the best we can.

On that note, there will also be an understanding for prolonged absences as long as proper notice is given, omitting people from the 30-day kick policy during their leave. If anyone has any other inquiries or questions, please feel free to message me on here or pst me in game, Imperial side on Neytara, or my alts Letalya'san'vab, Vezreles, Brazel, Kirolis, Kirolis'san'vab, as well as my other officers, Nath'ien, Juno-iiskira, Zhang-e, Ulfhedn, Dravos, Javik-sadon and Jil'orion..
a4eade6a4f628d5d.png
Posted Apr 4, 16 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Banned users
Wow! That sounds really cool! Reminds me of this guild!
http://ebhawk.enjin.com/forum/m/17460172/viewthread/25440372-haven-neutralsandbox-rp
Posted Apr 5, 16
Empire
I actually have never heard of that guild but thanks for the compliment and the reference!
a4eade6a4f628d5d.png
Posted Apr 5, 16 · OP
Banned users
Refuge eh? How would you like a renegade Zak Knight.
8cc69538419cddcf.png

974f9d6ba1bcf96d.png
Posted Apr 5, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
How about an imperial agent who has gone rogue?
41954_554a7986ecd4fcfe.png

d7daeba667bf36b0.png
Posted Apr 12, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Apologies for the late response! Evidently my notifications decided NOT to...well...notify me lol But yes, both of those characters would be more than welcomed at Seven!
a4eade6a4f628d5d.png
Posted Apr 13, 16 · OP
NoticeNotices