Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1333]
Sun at 1:12
A bounty hunter in armor of vaguely-Mandalorian style has been spotted shopping on the Promenade. He appears to be looking for infant-sized clothes. (Eksa [alt code 0228 on the "a"] Bendak, Empire, Nar Shaddaa instance 3, coordinates X -1083 Y -712)
Sun at 2:45
The hunter has made his purchases and departed.
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 3

Resolved [Suggestion] Make top "you are untagged" container collapsable.

23 replies
Empire
I really can't think of any downside or opposition to this. As someone who elects to stay untagged, it should be a collapsable container so it can go away.
Yes, allow the 'Untagged Notice' be collapsible
0 votes
0%
Indifferent
0 votes
0%
No, do not alow the 'Untagged Notice' to be collapsible
0 votes
0%
Number of voters: 0
Posted Mar 20, 16 · OP · Last edited Oct 26, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
does it hurt you
Posted Mar 21, 16 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
wrote:
does it hurt you

Does the purple tag hurt you? You avoided my question. Avoiding a question usually means you got no valid answer.
wrote:
Not everyone who uses the website uses it in the same way you or I might. Some people are here just to contribute to the holonet, their guild threads, or the like. While tagging might be a useful organizational tool it isn't a requirement of the website. It has been suggested that members get tagged and if they have that choice and choose not to do so then why should they have a constant reminder? If there instead is a rule about getting tagged it should be made official.

What's wrong with the "other" tag for them?

I would get this problem if
Red was Imperial
Blue was Republic
Purple was Zakuul

Which would leave others, like Mandalorians or Smugglers without tag.
w40k%20player.jpg
Posted Mar 21, 16 · Last edited Mar 21, 16
Empire
You're trying to tag me, why should I have to defend wanting to be untagged.

it literally has zero no effect on your life or fun time super great enjoyment of SWTOR
Posted Mar 21, 16 · OP · Last edited Mar 21, 16
Empire
wrote:
You're trying to tag me, why should I have to defend wanting to be untagged.

it literally has zero no effect on your life or fun time super great enjoyment of SWTOR

Purple is the same as untagged. This all seems to me is just you wanting a very own special snowflake tag, even if purple does just the same, for no reason.

You could paint the White house white, than pink, than white again. What's the whole point? None, a void of purpose.
w40k%20player.jpg
Posted Mar 21, 16
Empire
wrote:
This all seems to me is just you wanting a very own special snowflake tag, even if purple does just the same, for no reason.

I think it's rude to get personal about it. You voted no and voiced your opinion. That should be sufficient.
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
wrote:
All this need for identifying is pointless. The game is two faction. Red imperials, blue repubublic, purple other.

If I want to identify as a race car, yeah, its purple, because it is not imperial nor republic. Adding a billion tags for every little niche is just pointless.

The tags are there to allow imperials and jedi to quickly identify potential rp partners.

He's not asking for a special snowflake tag, he's asking to stop getting nagged about not having a tag at all.

Now get out of here you're getting straw everywhere.

I voted yes, because why are nagging untagged users to begin with?
Posted Mar 21, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Vivek x
Banned users
The personal slants are unnecessary.
Posted Mar 21, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Donor
I would like my own special snowflake tag. I want it to have glitter and rainbows underlining it!

Or* know you, a plain white name tag is fine too.
Empire
I put indifferent, but honestly have no issue with the thing being mad collapsible. I don't necessarily get not just going with purple, but don't really care if someone opts to do that. I don't really get any problem with someone being white, so. Okay. If it's intrusive, let folks make it smaller. *shrug*
Posted Mar 21, 16
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices