Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1390]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 2

Resolved [Suggestion] Up Top Event Carousel

13 replies
Empire
We should have an event Carousel up at the top -- events that are found to meet all criteria for posting (complete time, date etc etc -- imagine a "Wiki candidate for "awesome article") can have a poster made by Art Team or me or whoever that fits the sizing and to go up on the Carousel.

Oh, what's a carousel -- it's some images that rotate or fade or whatever at the top of the page. They're neat cause they load up on the page like it currently does -- with the EBH Community logo first -- and then fades over time into other images.

You can see an example of one running here: www.ImperialNewsNetwork.com

I'd be glad to modify and donate this code (without my session token this time) to the top and help making/getting images set for use on the Carousel.
Yes, add a rotating Carousel to the top of the website
0 votes
0%
Indifferent
0 votes
0%
No, do not add a rotating Carousel to the top of the website
0 votes
0%
Number of voters: 0
Posted Mar 12, 16 · OP · Last edited Oct 26, 16
Donor
Empire
I think it might be kind of awkward if this website looks identical to http://ebon-hawk.net/

I prefer the simple, static banner. Less maintenance and work for the admins and banner-making people.
"Hell hath no fury like the vast robot armies of a woman scorned."
Portfolio || DeviantArt
Posted Mar 13, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Banned users
No, I don't think it's necessary and/or aesthetically pleasing.
Posted Mar 13, 16
Vivek x
Banned users
Four days left to vote!
Posted Mar 15, 16
Vivek x
Banned users
As per the Poll results, the event carousel will not be implemented. Thank you all for your votes and input, and we hope you continue to provide your ideas and suggestions to further improve the EBHawk Community website.
Posted Apr 6, 16
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices