Star Forge
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1298]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 10

The journal of a Noble's son.

97 replies
Empire
Entry 85: Dark Experiment.

Kai'lamai is quite the curious individual, her interest in the study of the Dark Sides more obscure uses is good to see for someone with many other talents to rely upon. She remains part of the Dominion still, but has not yet become an Acolyte and assigned a master, unfortunate but it is the way of things. In an attempt to prove her worth and to finalize something off what she discovered on Ziost, she called me over to her home for me to witness and assist if need be. I had expressed interest in following her research, and naturally i attended, it would be a good gauge of what she might be capable of doing in the future. I am fortunate to have spoken to her, for we talked of matters that were important for me to hear.

As she prepared her experiment, she spoke of how she had witnessed "Darth Invictus" recovering from his injuries in a kolto tank. And in the time since my last entry on him, i learned that Darth Invictus was the name given to Lord Talarian, upon his ascension, which i only recently learned about. It is a valuable thing to hear that he is indeed alive, though it would appear he *had* been in danger, and was not just faking such a state like i did some time ago. I thought of this bit of news as Kai briefed me on what she had in store with the experiment. She managed siphon some amount of Rift energy from Ziost and transfer it to a crystal, which would later be used to further transfer the energies to bond with blood. When this was done she had filled some of this now infused blood into a vial, and hypothesised that the Dark energies would somehow assist in mending major wounds. It is energy directly spawned due to the Emperors consumption of Ziost, it was a bit of a stretch but worth investigating nonetheless.

Her test subject, as i noticed, was a killik larva. I assisted in levitating the crate the larva was in over to her workspace, so she could extract the wriggling thing and sedate it. Upon doing so she concentrated, and drew upon the force to accuretely break two of the larvas legs, later injecting it with the infused blood to see if any effect happened. The now wide-awake and writhing larva was put back into its crate, to recover from its wounds. Or so the hypothesis was anyhow. Kai and i merely reclined after that part, and i thanked her for allowing me to be around for it.

Some days afterwards though, i recieved a call from Kai again. It was both bad and good news, the good was that the injection *did* in fact put the legs back into place on the larva, though it seemed to have been a painful process all the way through. The bad news, was that the larva had been affected by the dark side influences and become corrupted, aswell as frenzied by the near-constant pain. It bit her in this state and she had started to feel extremely unwell, hence why she called me over. The larva had been secured prior to my arrival, but Kai herself was laying down on a bed, tended to by one of her medics.

I aided the medic in keeping Kai calmed, and personally gave her an injection that would eventually make her symptoms, fever, nausea and numbness, to slowly subside. The caged and frenzied young killik yet remained though, and Kai concluded that it should be incinerated due to the sickness it may spread, being unfit for further experimentation in her eyes. I agreed, and put the thing in a larger crate which i would then proceed to close, and focused upon its presence within the crate. I employed the knowledge of Force Combustion taught to me by Lord Zeru a long time ago, which i have rarely ever used.

The larva burned and perished, only ashes remaining in the crate when i opened it next, ashes i chose to collect for possible use in some Alchemy of my own. I remained with Kai for a while, to make sure her condition didn't worsen. And i must say, though the execution of the idea could have been better, Kai did discover a practical use for these Rift energies on Ziost, which might well have been discovered long ago, but is nonetheless an impressive feat for an Initiate in training.

She deserves recognition.

ckfzM5Z.jpg
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Nov 11, 16 · OP · Last edited Apr 16, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Entry 86: Matters of State.

My journal has been neglected for quite the time, and alas there is naught but a spare moment for me to write, and write is precisely what must be done, for there is much to tell and far more to await, i wouldn't wish to abandon this journal completely, after all.

I turn first to matters of state, several months ago i ascended to the honorable position of Darth within the Sphere of Expansion and Diplomacy, subordinate under the aged Pureblood Darth Creith, my sponsor. In addition having completed several tasks on behalf of High Inquisitor Nagas'ro and being granted the recommendations of six other Lords of the Sith, among them my Sister Ameraldia, to be granted this priviliedge. This duty has caused much to occur, and the pieces are now in place, and could elude me no longer.

Trionis abandoned the Paragons' Covenant project a long time ago, and it has gone through quite a few iterations since, but upon my ascension i formed my powerbase around that concept, we have risen to become strong again. Strong for the Empire, and all its citizens. Trionis joined without hesitation, Ottoran did aswell, Kelsoll i have not seen for a long time and Meria seems to be occupied with other matters entirely. Ameraldia is considering joining, but alas other business has kept her. The apprentice of Darth Vestha, Jason Jayduss, is among us too, and contributes as a teacher for the new generations of Sith.

Dev'err, and a new acquaintance at the time, Marian Ora Aeltane, aswell as my good mandalorian friend, Koba Yashi, were there to witness the ascension. I put my trust in Dev'err, but his confrontational and sadistic ways became his hindrance, rather than his benefit. He caused his own issues, knowing that they would cause more harm than good. That is his failing. When Maria went through training to finally become an Admiral, from a lowly Commander, i charged her with the command of our Naval forces, a vast collection of ships and personnel. But mutiny occurred even here, in this stage. They both left to support another Darth, Mhorbane of the Sphere of Mysteries, and a former ally of ours. It left a bit of a gap for myself to fill in order to finish a project, but i always find a way.

And naturally, a way was found. Moff Ducaine Voutair, a long standing member of our Covenant, was volounteered alongside the more senior Moff Arakanam Dousantaire, one of my primary contacts in the Ministry of War, to become our main military officials. Arakanam has vast experience with the Navy, and as such he was turned over the command of our naval forces, especially our flagship Harrower, the Sovereigns Convergence. Ducaine meanwhile coordinates our army and special operations squads in particular.

Indeed, the Embassy has grown quite lively since the Covenant came to be, as we have taken in quite a few more alliance envoys and forces since, and it serves as our primary domain. For now, at the very least. I doubt this will change any time soon, as it has served me ever since i was granted it during my last trial as an Apprentice under Darth Suthre. The Embassy has been questioned by a select few, but alas i am well within my right to keep it open for the sake of Imperial-Alliance relations. It is an appreciated initiative according to others in my Sphere, as such it will continue.

Of course, i would feel amiss not to mention the Intelligence network i have managed to build up with the assistance of the newly promoted Spymaster, "Major" Xalazar, and his second in command, "Captain" Camilla. They are part of the Cell, a respectable network of agents reporting to me directly, outside of the knowledge of everyone else in the Covenant, and most others in the Empire. Xalazar is an old and trusted friend, whereas the Captain is only masquerading as a female human, but is in all actuality a distrubuted Artificial Intelligence, inside various synthetic or droid bodies.

I am very pleased with the progress that has been made since my ascension, and the Covenant will become a force to be reckoned with, if it is not one already. Fleets have merged for our cause, armies formed, and new names join the roster every week. Truly, this is the time.

The time to do our part for the Empire.

WVafc8E.png
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Jan 25, 17 · OP · Last edited Apr 16, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Entry 87: Matters of Family.

Continuing on with this recollection of the past months events, i have been dealing with quite a bit, and the family, although grown, is not favorably set in all aspects. It is with my great disappointment that i say that Enclave has seemingly turned even busier than myself, and we barely remain in touch as it is. He has yet to marry Tanja either, something which is currently long overdue, and unfortunate indeed. I have been hoping to attend their ceremony, however large or small, but nothing just yet. But they remain together, that is what matters, in the long run.

An addition, though one that has not yet been granted the family name formally and officially, is Kilenta. A Lord of the Sith now in the Sphere of Military Strategy, and a fine combatant. I should thank Andriel for aiding her along and naming her a sister, she has most certainly earned the name, just like Andriel has. Andriel has regrettably not been granted the Vaner surname yet either, but perhaps they may both recieve it sooner rather than later.

Ameraldia has finally ascended to the title of Darth, and has taken the name "Perlas" to go along with it. It was a momentous occasion, and she has even chosen to support me in the Sphere of Expansion and Diplomacy, as a subordinate. It is peculiar, but an opportunity i would be foolish to have turned down. I held a speech, though an improvised one, at her Ascension Ceremony, which went rather well, and led to some new contacts made. Of her, i am as proud as a brother may be.

Lin and myself have fallen out of touch, i am unsure why or when it precisely happened, perhaps she got fed up with myself ending up in trouble, or perhaps she didn't want to feel as if she was tethering me. Regardless, it is an unfortunate circumstance, and i would be lying if i said that i didn't miss her. She may view me however she wish, to me though, she remains my first sister.

My extended family goes mostly through Andriel, she has honorary siblings and family to spare, really, but i also have some through Enclave. Namely his biological sister Lay, and her husband Kebiin,my brother in law. Both are mandalorians, and good people. But in terms of my own biological relatives, i do not keep in touch with too many after what happened with Mother and Father. I'm afraid that, recently, they fell to a highly organised strike by House Rist, lured out to one of their decoy-villages, that are actually just forward bases for their assassins to operate out of. My parents, Navered Vaner, secretly a Revanite, and publically a Duke of House Thul, and my mother, his duchess Kathri Vaner, were ended that day.

Forty assassins became forty corpses when i and Theta Squad ( my personal squad of shocktroopers) recieved information about the supposedly planned attack. But even with time to spare on our hands, we had to wade through the ranks of the Rist that were in our way to slow our advance, and the bastards slowed us down enough. When i got to the place, they were already dying, and as Theta engaged the assassins i lashed out with the force, in a way i seldomly do. The lifeforce of the attackers dissapated, as it should have, but i could do little to aid my fallen parents. A good and close friend, Caerealm, a pureblood originally in the service of House Talis, of which Lady Jevu Talis was derived, had followed me to Alderaan, and did her best to heal the wounds of my parents but to no avail. I am for that effort eternally thankful, for they atleast did not pass away in pain.

Now, i am the head of the House, and am awaiting my inheritance to be legitimised. When it is, my fathers position and authority as Duke of House Thul will pass to me, and my mothers influence within her birth house of Baliss, will be carried on through me. As for a family of my own, a wife, children, it seems rather far away. I have given the matter much thought, and never reach a satisfying conclusion. I suppose time and circumstance will tell, one way or another.

I simply hope that it will end up favorably for all involved.

7e4reBP.png
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Feb 13, 17 · OP · Last edited Apr 16, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Entry 88: Matters of Future.

Had i known then what i know now i would have likely acted very differently in many aspects, perhaps not always for the better, though not always for the worse either. I have seen visions of what would occur if my life were to pass, another would take my place, but alas, i do not plan on dying anytime soon. I have come too far to fall to battle or intruige, and i shan’t be careless enough to die due to faltering health. There is simply too much that needs to be accomplished yet, things i will not trust others to achieve, for if they could they would have been on the path to do so already.

The Paragons’ Covenant, my greatest achievment, must go on and grow stronger if it is to be the bastion the Empire can rely upon in times of dire need. It has become worthy, recognised as both my powerbase and a political entity of its own worth and caliber within the Empire. If it turned to ruin, i would be reluctant in my strivance, but would find a way nonetheless. For as long as i live, the Covenant, and its Paragons, shall live alongside me. Parts of my extended family are part of it, My Sister Ameraldia, my Cousin Hanael. But their future, and my own, go beyound the Vaner name. I have no wish to be the one to overshadow the merit and deeds of others, that would do everyone a disservice.

And indeed, i have been given quite a bit of credit already, resounding amounts of support wherever i seem to turn. Sometimes i wonder if it is truly deserved from *any* perspective, or if i am just being used by others for the sake of having a loyal ally, which i am. Time will tell as it always does i’d wager, but is just as likely to give hints along the way for me to figure things out myself, which i will. My worry lies with the Empire and the pact it has formed with the Alliance, the Galaxy will be in dire straits once more when the Alliance falls, which is inevitable. And then what? My Cousin has no interest nor intention to become Sith, would she returned to a claimed an unfree Zakuul? Would she be hunted by those i would also consider friends? Would i be forced to end her myself to prove my loyalty? It is a question i do not wish to ponder upon too much.

My mother told me that loyalty lies to family first, and i am willing to agree. But having a Zakuulan in the extended family will present an issue eventually, one i dearly hope we may solve without bloodshed. And my own son, my firstborn, i can only hope the galaxy he is born into is one i would recognise today. The Empire must not fall before then, Alderaan must not be turned to dust due to civil war before then. But even with the entirety of the Covenant and all of my allies from across the galaxy behind my back, we can only do so much. Much is left to chance i’m afraid, and we will be the ones to pay the price if the wrong side is chosen. I know what i fight for, and i will continue in that fight forever. Through tact and guile, aswell as blade and brawn when the need calls for it. But i will not kneel to those who would only shackle. They have neither the right nor the power to enforce their will upon me, which they will be made evident of if they try, whomever it may end up being.

The mother of my child will go unnamed in this journal, but she is out there. Never did i expect things to go quite that far with her, but i suppose that is simply how things work nowadays. I have not told her of my polyamorous way, i do not know how she would react to it, or if she even cares, she is married already and probably shouldn’t. But if she does i am not certain if i could stop being myself, even for her. As i stated earlier, time will tell as it always does. But i wish her and my firstborn all the best in the galaxy, even if i am not the one to provide it. For them, i can only hope. And hope is fortunately something i have in high supply. Much to the dismay of some i would once call allies, but they have become nothing.

When i do eventually die, i do not want to part the galaxy, my influence and ability to affect would be fiercely limited, but there are many places i have not yet been or seen. If i could, i would wander, binding myself to an object inherited perhaps by my child, the mask maybe, could be the answer. The ability to call upon the power and presence of a spirit is after all a coveted skill and resource within the Sith Order, i’d say. But i would first have to learn how to transition to such a form, to become a Spirit when my body perishes. We will see if i succeed, but it remains my hope that i do. It remains my hope that, everything we do now, won’t be for naught. But count on me when i state, that for as long as i live, i will make certain that our actions carry purpose. For Alderaan, for the Covenant, for the Empire,

For our Legacy.
1514766780_Covenantheaderrelcand.png
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Mar 14, 17 · OP · Last edited Apr 16, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Entry 89: Conclusion.

This journal has seen a lot of action in the past when i have had the time for these types of distractions. It had been a comfort in my earlier days within the Sith Order to record my thoughts and important events. But now, with my responsibilities to the family, the Covenant, the Sphere and the Empire steadily increasing, i am ill-equipped to spend too much time scribbling away within these aged pages.

Too much has already passed for me to fill in, and too much is going to occur before i am finished with my writing. An imperfect work, but one that served its purpose well. Perhaps i will entertain the notion of a new journal someday, or to continue filling out this one. Time will tell as it always has. For now, i am content with letting this be my last entry. And thus, i will dispense with reminiscing about old days on Taral V during my apprenticeship, and finish this last page, and leave the remainder empty.

My family has been blessed, my son, now born to the still anonymous mother, named Aricev after my most respected mentor. But not only him, siblings, a half-brother and a biological sister, all but unknown to me for all my life until i met them during separate occasions. I am intruiged and happy, even relieved, that i still share blood. After mother and father perished under the hands of the Rist Assassins, i had little in the way of relatives left that i cared much for. Aren, my brother, and Kelara, my sister, may they both become great.

However, above all else, a pivotal moment has unfolded for me, and it us one not soon overshadowed, perhaps it never shall be. But the fact of the matter is that i've found my way again, and am engaged to marry with the, not *a*, but *the*, woman i love. Lord Va'leyna Arturos, previously she was simply one of the many Sith within the Covenant, a friend, but as time passed, so much managed to occur that it could become a novel in its own right. Suffice it to say that, after many arduous journeys, we've found oneanother. We do not know when the marriage will happen, but it will. This, i will make certain.

Beyound this, the Covenant has grown exponentially and rivals many previously established powerbases in size, power and influence. I may say this without the shadow of a doubt, and i will be the first to say that the development it has seen since its conception is beyound anything i could have imagined or prepared for. Challenges have been met, allies lost and made, sometimes regained, and remained under scrutiny during the first few months. But now? We are beyound all this, the harshest of times are past us, so we now look ahead towards the Empire's future. A future where we will have made impact.

And with that i am proud to state, that my writing has, for now, come to an end.

-Th.Va.-

HVrL0fY.png
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Jul 6, 17 · OP · Last edited Apr 16, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Entry 90: Rejuvenation.

Has it become time once more? Perhaps, though i know not how long i will continue nor how long i will humor the idea of resuming my personal monologues. I find few hours in the day which i can dedicate solely to myself and something as humble as writing. But i look upon that last entry, see it compelling me, like i was compelled so long ago to begin again. I have reread the journal several times back when more of my hours could be spent in recollection, but that last page..

I suppose, i am here yet again, the Covenant flourishes and my dear Va'leyna and i await child. A beautiful young daughter, our very own blessed young.. I hope that Aricev, my son, will get along well with her when they grow up together. I visit him too, though it has yet to become easy to see his mother during those visits. She has grown distant and cold, not at all the warm and welcoming visage that would have greeted me prior to telling her of my decision to marry Va'leyna. But we make do, and we've learned to accept it. I regret nothing.

Being able to once more write within this now aged journal is a strange feeling indeed and one that i cannot say i would ever feel again but.. now that i have started i cannot say that it was a poor choice. It is relaxing to get my thoughts all written down in the same place, but i must make sure that it is never read or found by others. Too much has happened since i became Sith. My early years, they clash too heavily with the present, i do not want to endanger those around me due to crimes of heresy committed in the past, in a time where i did not know better. Even if only to state this to myself, i have seen the lies of the Light firsthand and come out stronger for it, as the Dark Side freed me, and bestowed upon me absolution. It is easy to say that i would have acted different at the time had i known better, but had i not acted as i did early, perhaps nothing would be as it is today. I will find solace in knowing that all is as i have shaped it.

My choices, and the consequences derived thereof, are fully my own. The Force intervenes with its' ebb and flows as it wills, but to draw strenght from that current, and bind destiny to shape the galaxy.. *that* is to be Sith. We are what we strive to be, and what we accept ourselves being.

I will do this more often, i think, when time allows for it. There is so much that i could write about and so much that i would neglect to, simply due to only having so many pages to fill. I honestly know not where to start, other than what comes to mind immediately, and perhaps for now that is enough. My closing words, perhaps until further notice or perhaps only for a brief time, will be dedicated to home. I saw the Zakuulan Invaders on Alderaan again, once more attacking, even with a small remnant of loyalists, *still* attacking.. we drove the mongrel dogs of the Eternal Empire away from Alderaan, but the first segment of an old poem once shared with me comes to mind as i recollect my thoughts about all that fair Alderaan has been through.

Where now the house and the fighter?
Where is the home that was thriving?
Where is the helm and the hauberk,
And the dark hair flowing?

gEo5Lkk.png
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Apr 16, 18 · OP
Empire
Entry 91: Tidings most dire.
Where is the hand on the harpstring,
And the tall spire glowing?
Where is the spring and the harvest,
And the tall fields growing?
They have passed, like snow on the fountain,
like a wind in the meadow.
The days have gone down in the East behind the hills, into shadow.
Who shall gather the smoke of the dead wood burning,
Or behold the glowing years of our Sons, returning?

It is a poem that has followed me as of late, and caused many a thought to pass through my mind, festering. I know not what the future holds for the galaxy, but i see now what i didn't then. Avoidable losses, suffering, and damage all across the galaxy. Even if we win, who's to say that we will be able to return the galaxy to its' proper state before the next great war with whoever decided to foolishly oppose the Sith Empire?

That, is a question i do not enjoy pondering, for too many of the answers lead to doubt. I shall strive for the future, for truly, too much is at stake to focus upon the past. The Golden Age won't come if we seek the glories of our ancestors. We cannot hope to measure ourselves to Marka Ragnos, and his era, nor to the early days of Vitiate's reign, or to the times following the Treaty of Coruscant. Those were good days, for the Empire, but days that came about because the Empire was different, and had adapted. I have done much in my time that i have now come to regret, my early ignorance when investigating the merit of the Light taint gave nonetheless a measure of insight into what to expect in the days ahead.

This galaxy is finite, and the Zakuulan Invaders proved as much as they siphoned the star systems dry in their perception of the 'core worlds'. Their isolation speaks volumes, but i am afraid that our own has spoken aswell, to a degree, and that we must learn to shed ourselves of old ways to truly rebuild and turn the Empire back around. Acina, the Empress, did much to place the Empire back on its feet after the invasion. However, we could not do so to the same extent again at this time, not yet, it was too soon since last our armada was rebuilt. We only have so many opportunities to finally end all this. I only hope that Iokath and the campaigns to follow are a step in the right direction for Imperial Victory. But just in case, planning for the worst outcome is never unwelcome, and i will seek out my most trusted to ensure our future, whatever the galaxy may look like when the smoke clears.

Alderaan beckons, and reminiscing about old things has caused me to want to return home. And so i shall, for a time.

LlgfaiW.png
HbIlWOc.png
Posted May 18, 18 · OP
Empire
Entry 92: Days Ahead.

The visit to Alderaan, to home, was a needed one. Things go well for the Estate, and through Alekad's former union with Lord Feyiri, it has netted us quite a bit of land when she divorced him and granted him her inheritance, i may end up seeking nobles within Thul worthy of fiefs to grant them some of the lower baronies, it could be useful. But for now we have capable staff and people in place to keep things organized and led in an orderly fashion. Alekad didn't seem overly peeved with his former partner's desire to give up on their marriage, it was a long time ago now, i hear, so perhaps he may have mellowed in the perception of the event, though he'll likely fall back to old patterns now that he is free to do as he wishes to. I wouldn't want that for him, but his life is his own. Perhaps i just see too much of my old self in him, which clashes with my current life with Va'leyna, and our newborn daughter, little Althea..

The birth was about what we expected, we used the medical facility in our Compound on Dromund Kaas, which i am now glad we decided to invest in. I was with her through every step, and the medical droids proved to be worth their weight in aurodium, our blessed child was safe and sound when she came to us, and i cannot be happier. Indeed, she is healthy, and we can tell already that the force stirs within her, she will be Sith as we are, as it should be, though i hope that she will get along well with Aricev(my firstborn son, named after my first mentor) when they grow up too. He is yet young, and i do my best to see him and his mother during the weeks, he's able to speak and understand things now, he still has a waddle in his step, but a fast one besides. I think that his mother, which i will politely refrain from naming here, has suppressed our past together, it makes it a bit easier to meet the two of them, but just a bit. He has her icy eyes, almost the eyes of an Echani, but not quite, there's a more striking white to them, instead of the gray tinge i've seen Echani have. I do not want him and Althea to fight for their inheritance when i pass, or at all really. The family is only as strong as all of its' parts, we cannot have them challenging oneanother for supremacy, so i will have to ensure they learn humility, when to follow and when to lead, aswell as when to press for an advantage over others. Hopefully they take it to heart.

Meanwhile.. things on Iokath have.. escalated, and i know that i have said this before, but the conflict is only going to get worse. We have a minimal presence on Iokath itself, a couple of Companies of soldiers on the ground, the Convergence in orbit, and a Terminus destroyer or two for escort just in case we fly in too close to the Republic's fleet in the area, the Empire's other naval forces in the area battle them on occasion, we help from afar as best we may, the Convergence's main cannon is a good deterrent, but only for a while, we usually have to pull the ship away from the action and ensure the Terminus destroyers cover our backs when we do, it may have more ordnance than most Harrowers, but against a multitude of ships it's still a sitting duck after we've fired the main cannon. Our recent orders from the Ministry of War have had much to do with the Manufactorum, the nickname for a facility on the ground, captured and somehow reactivated by the Republic. Its' been extrapolated that it was used in one of Iokath's old wars, we've found sparse biological remains from an unidentified alien race, presumably the natives, though only two such specimens have been located, and sadly they didn't get transferred to us for study, the Sphere of Biotic Science were quick to request them for the Councillor in charge, which isn't unreasonable. The objectives we've had thus far to soften up the Manufactorum, which is a droid factory, to put it in simple terms, have all been successful, praise the stars, and soon i will coordinate with Moff Verluss about the final stages. It is looking all the more likely that an Imperial takeover can happen, and while it may only be a speck on the map, it will nonetheless be a useful boon to us and the Empire in the vicinity. I hope the Ministry doesn't expect us to send more people than we have already to Iokath's surface, it could prove costly, the more ground we're expected to hold and take.

I do not know many within my circles that have focused their time on Iokath as much as i have, many of my allies outside the Covenant are focused on the galactic south in the outer rim, aswell as trying to attack the mid rim, going about it the wrong way, i feel, but they may know things i do not, i wish them well, despite my scepticism. Worlds have fallen to the Empire, and that is to be commended, the diplomatic service will no doubt the deployed to smooth things over with the locals, i will ensure it, but the Republic is going to keep up the pressure. It would be unlike them not to, and they have more to waste than we do, even if its' number of figureheads to rally behind lowers in amount each passing day, they fight on. It is commendable, if not foolhardy, that they keep resisting, but as long as they do, we will do the very same, for this Empire is one that shan't back down. The Sith will survive, i have seen this, and as long as they do, there shall be a following to support them, wether a formal Empire or not matters little. The Republic may well win this war, i do not dispute their chances.

But they will have to get ready to step inside my domain, if they wish to have any hope of it. And i will be waiting.

KzY3Z3s.png
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Jul 27, 18 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Page
of 10
NoticeNotices