Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1333]
Sun at 1:12
A bounty hunter in armor of vaguely-Mandalorian style has been spotted shopping on the Promenade. He appears to be looking for infant-sized clothes. (Eksa [alt code 0228 on the "a"] Bendak, Empire, Nar Shaddaa instance 3, coordinates X -1083 Y -712)
Sun at 2:45
The hunter has made his purchases and departed.
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

X-Faction Yavin IV "The Embassy", Covenant Headquarters

9 replies
Empire
OOC Information

Owner: Thanadan

Stronghold: Yavin 4 Temple

Access: Currently Closed, keys may be asked for but are only given out for IC reasons. This is essentially being used as a guild stronghold at the moment.

IC Security: Hordes of Imperial soldiers of varying companies, and a large group of Alliance troopers (as reflected by the use of Republic guard npc's). A shield that envelops the entire mountain complex, protecting from orbital bombardments. Hidden turrets along the mountainside fire upon any approaching shuttles not providing the proper landing codes after an allotted amount of time or showing clear signs of being inhabited by a Covenant ally. A fluctuating amount of individuals part of the Covenant or the Alliance that are visiting the Embassy that can/will act as added security.

Premise:

The Embassy is a location with a troubled history, one mired in conflict. Originally one of the old massassi temples built in Naga Sadows honor, it was quickly abandoned in the ancient times due to Sadow's fall. A small presence of Massassi ever remained within, but these were merely the caretakers of the hallowed halls. When the Revanites tried to escape a final end to their cult, many of them found this place and gathered on this highly defensible mountain temple. The one that led them pacified the Massassi warriors within and curbed them to his will, manipulating their impressionable minds to protect this new refuge. It became their haven while the rest of the cult was cut down to size around and below them.

The Revanites within began to regress from their state of zealotry to gain a new sense of introspection, realising past mistakes in not only their ideology but in their cause aswell. When the Zakuulans came around and invaded, this splinter of the cult would take measures in their own hands, vilified by the entire galaxy they had nothing to lose in attempting to strike at these new invaders, hitting several emplacements on different worlds, even being bold enough to attack a Star Fortress. The temple was dubbed "The Embassy" due to the attempts that were made to contact and join the Alliance, but all such negotiations fell through, and eventually a strikeforce was created to eliminate the remnants of the cult.

This force was hindered momentarily by the Sith Lord, Darth Suthre, as his apprentice, Thanadan Vaner, was sent to confront the leader of the ones within and claim the location for their own use. Although the records do not state what exactly happened, with multiple conflicting stories, it was nonetheless the case that the Alliance strike force remained within the temple and that the apprentice of Darth Suthre became Lord of the Sith, with the Embassy under his own command. Throughout the following months it would grow in prominence through the initially clandestine dealings with the Alliance and anti-zakuulan elements that Lord Thanadan held there.

Upon the Lords ascension to Darthhood, now named Darth Tarasirs in the Empire, he took strides to open the Embassy up further to the Alliance and sanctioned Imperial officials to solidify the now official coalition between the Sith Empress and the Outlander. Although the sanctity of the Embassy has been both praised and questioned, its denizens both heralded as heroes and declared foolish lawbreakers, they nonetheless continue onwards for the sake of the Empire and its allies. The Paragons Covenant, powerbase of Darth Tarasirs, maintain The Embassy as their headquarters and main base of operations, and will stop at nothing to keep the location safe from any who would make the attempt to forcefully invade.
Attached Images
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Feb 19, 16 · OP · Last edited Jan 17, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Navereds Throne

Come before us, initiate, and bask in the glory that is Revans Path. Our presence will embolden you, as Revans knowledge will inspire you to deeds of greatness. Gaze upon the throne, for it represents the ultimate goal of our order. The goal, of conquest. But it is not a conquest of war, rather, a conquest of ideas, to spread our way to the known galaxy and to see trillions upon trillions of people flourish thanks to our philosophy.
Attached Images
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Feb 19, 16 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Diplomacy Center

Entry 52-2, Captains log: I never would have guessed that there were so many of us left out in the galaxy until i came back here after a long time in a damp Republic prison. This place was absolutely teeming with activity, Revanites from all walks of life had joined us at this old temple, now dubbed "The Embassy" by Lord Navered, some Alderaanian Noble who seems to be in charge. Several faction leaders had gathered by one of the rooms where we host mission briefings, and seeing the types of individuals these Revanites were accompanied by brought a smile to my face, Mandalorians, Bounty hunters, Smugglers, Traders, Force users, Revans path had spread everywhere.
Attached Images
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Feb 19, 16 · OP · Last edited Sep 21, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
The Battlements.

Sergeant Trunns Journal, Second Entry: The morale of our brothers and sisters seems to be fairly high, we have been able to stay hidden and flourish here, with supplies being shipped in from a few contacts over at the Coalition base. It is interesting how the empire and Republic still dedicate manpower to deal with us. If they ever decide to flush us out, we will be prepared. Some Makeshift barricades for now, but proper turrets and some new Zakuul tech to keep us at an advantage and to make up for a somewhat lacking defense.
Attached Images
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Feb 20, 16 · OP
Empire
Training Facility and Medical Outpost.

:Audio surveillance subroutine activating:

"You know that those Rakata can't be trusted." :Voice-Identification initiating:

"I do not see the problem Lieutenant, they are here for the same reasons we are, to follow Revans path, their tribe did so 3 centuries ago, so why should it be a problem for them to do so again?"

It is entirely too convenient, Master. These tribesmen are unpredictable, and see Revan in a different light, how can we be sure that they will not try to "replace" us?

We can be sure, due to them following the tenets of our order, i have heard enough of this, and i do not wish to be disturbed any further. :Voice identified: Race=Kel-Dor. Identity= "Master Charoc"

As you say, but do not tell me that i did not warn you. You might be the one ending up in one of those hospital beds one day. Farewell. :Voice identified: Race=Human. Identity= "Lieutenant Franu"
Attached Images
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Feb 22, 16 · OP
Empire
An accounting of Artifacts.

"Right Vetrin, testing Audio now."

"Mmm, seems to work, So Navered wanted us to check up on what we have available in The Embassy in terms of old relics and Force-Empowered playthings, so we will be doing just that, Trunn.

"Easy enough, shouldn't he know though? He got most of that stuff lugged over here after all."

"Can't fault my old employer for not memorising the existence of every single old dust-gathering,madness-inducing, nerve-wracking..."

"Yes, i get it Vetrin, can we proceed?"

"Fine, One big holocron on the first floor, contains knowledge of several Force Abilities, connected to datacrons with more practical information related to the knowledge in the main Holocron, Who created what technique, what they were used for and so on." And moving just a little bit ahead, close to Navereds throne, we have an Aurodium coffer containing wealth, personal possession of The Lord, aswell as an old stone tablet and a Zakuulan datacube, containing intelligence useful to the Alliance war effort. Additionally an old urn from Korriban, gift from Lord Ferisna the Recluse. On the other side of the room, A rack of Alderaanian Fencing Swords, also personal possessions of Navered. Amongst them we have a preserved crystal formation and an anonymous urn, presumably containing the ashes of Navereds joiner parents."

"They weren't always Joiners, Vetrin, you should know this since you were the Spymaster of Lord Navered back on Alderaan and all."

"Not trying to fit their life stories in here now am i? Write down the existence of that Rakatan pylon, "tribute" from the Rakatan tribes."

"How often do you go back to Navereds estate on Alderaan?"

"Back of the room, One incased Seed of Rage, Looted Zakuulan knight weapons aswell as two Sith holocrons, and to answer your question: every other day, keeping up the lie to his wife is getting harder and harder, hell even his son is starting to investigate his whereabouts."

"Don't envy you, i know that there are four datacrons containing more Force-jumbo upstairs by our intelligence guys, so no need to go up there, and then theres the looted Skytrooper prototype parts and that Zakuulan Knight armor by the meditation area. That would be all in the Embassy itself atleast."

"Alright, i will send this audiolog over to the Lord soon then, and Trunn? I will be going back to Alderaan, extended stay. To keep up appearances."

"We are all Revanites here, we know how it works, stay safe and may Revan hide you, Vetrin."

"Thank you, Likewise. I will see you soon, and cut out that comment about Force-jumbo, don't want you demoted before i get to see it for myself."
Attached Images
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Mar 12, 16 · OP · Last edited Sep 21, 16
Empire
Atrium and Lab.

"Holojournal of Senate Commando Tarruss Baro of the Republic Senate Guard. Entry Ten."

"What i have seen today emboldens me greatly, i was welcomed into the embassy by Count Navered personally and have been treated with the utmost respect. Despite what the Revanites of old did, these new ones seem far more amiable and willing to negotiate. I represent the Alliance in purely military matters and occassionally even have my orders handed down to me directly from Admiral Aygo, but that is the extent of my influence.

" I know from speaking with Navered that he is trying to join the alliance in order to save his order, and i must admit, i am considering helping him out in this matter. There will be MANY that will resist that idea, but when we compare the Revanites to some of the dregs the Alliance has picked up so far, they really are not that bad. It would be different, had they been the same order they were when Revan returned. Navered showed me to the atrium, which doubles as a more luxurious place for visiting guests to sleep, it was a very serene location, and after having rested there for a while, he called me over to his little lab. It was then and there where he revealed his plan to weaken Zakuul.

"It was then and there the beginnings of a powerful union formed."
Attached Images
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Apr 7, 16 · OP · Last edited Sep 9, 16
Empire
Intelligence Quarter.

:Transmitting....:

:Uplink active, beginning transmission:

:Priority transmission from Infiltrator Tarnim on behalf of :Redacted: to the Embassy database:

:It would seem as if we have been found, Navereds son, Thanadan, has been searching for him for quite a while now, and my operatives recently caught the probe Thanadan deployed for this task. It was reprogrammed upon capture, but had some leftover subroutine that allowed it some manner of independant action, which it used to transmit a signal across the entire holonet that proves that Order of Revan is yet alive. The probe is currently completely subservient to us.:

:Thanadan is unlikely to cause much trouble willingly, but we should prepare for combat nonetheless, his masters in the Shadow Dominion are highly unlikely to let Thanadans inevitable encounter with Navered pass without any hostilities. I fear that Navereds days are numbered, one way, or the other, i will make sure that the Intelligence Division is properly equipped and prepared for any circumstance, our new allies within the Alliance may give us the protection we need. When i return i expect everyone to be compliant with Navereds plan, and that the Intel Divisions headquarters in the Embassy have been refurbished in accordance to Navereds vision. Tarnim Out.:

:End Transmission:

Attached Images
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Apr 7, 16 · OP · Last edited Sep 9, 16
Empire
Bridge and Market.

:Audio surveillance subroutine active. Scanning voices:

"Ahh, Quartermaster. I hope the latest haul was satisfactory?" <:Scanning:>

"Most certainly, Nasdor. But do tell me something before you head out, will you?" <:Scanning:>

"I am not one to deny the wish of a beautiful lass, talk to me."

"First of all: Don't call me that again."

"Noted."

"And second of all: You frequent Republic Space a lot, do you have *any* idea why they are still bothering with trying to destroy the Order of Revan?"

"Oh you know, Revan resummoned the Emperor and a bunch of other political babble. The Emperor would have been returned no matter what Revan did. It was only a matter of time."

"I suppose that answer will have to suffice." <:Voice identified. Voice=Quartermaster "Reem". Race=Human:>

"Unleeeess you and i can discuss the matter in private? You know, in greater *detail*?" <:Voice identified. Voice=Crime-Lord and Arms Dealer "Nasdor Remmus". Race=Human.>

"Not happening, Nasdor."
Attached Images
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Apr 19, 16 · OP · Last edited Jun 13, 16
Empire
Barracks and Senate Council

Entry 52-3, Captains Log: This Senate Commando, Tarruss, has managed to smooth things over with a few of the Senators he has protected in the past. We will see what comes of it, hopefully this means better pull in the Republic. He claims that they all support the Alliance aswell, if they wouldn't have he would be hesitant to bring them along, or so he says. I used to look up to the Senate Guard, they were adamant and completely loyal to the Republic Ideal. But nowadays, with Madon at the helm, being puppeteered by Senator Saresh, i have to wonder if they even know what they are representing anymore. I am glad that Tarrus does though, good to see. And even better to see Senators ready and willing to do their part, and i am glad that Navered has decided to support the Alliance. I truly believe that this is what Revan would have done. We refurbished one of the old temples recently, but did not know what to do with it. When Tarruss requested a place where his Senate contacts could meet up, we furnished the temple and made it look properly Republic, it is one of my favorite places to visit in the Embassy Complex now.

Lieutenant Franu though spoke to some of his higher ups and convinced Navered to remake the other temple, which was mostly just covered in old Massassi idols, into a proper barracks and meeting spot. Which is exactly what happened too. I don't mind it, but Franu is the demanding type and asked that an Imperial banner specifically be hung over the entrance. Lord Navered accepted that aswell, but in response, Tarruss had a Republic banner hung over the Senate Councils temple, without permission. Navered let them have it but expressed some worry that old enmities and loyalties still stuck a bit too tightly to those that have not been Revanites for a long time. I have, ever since i joined the Republic Military. Franu though, joined back when Revan made his public return, and Tarruss isn't even a Revanite at all, not of the old order, or the new one, an Alliance contact, but not one of ours by the end of the day. Suppose we will have to hope nothing else comes of this.

Attached Images
HbIlWOc.png
Posted Sep 21, 16 · OP · Last edited Sep 21, 16
NoticeNotices