Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1337]
A pair of spacers have been seen entering the Dealer's Den Cantina. (Warren Bastra and Alexandra Nikolavea, Coruscant 2)
Departed
4 hours ago
hello
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

[App] 'Wanted Poster' Flavor Graphic

3 replies
Empire
Inspired by the neat little wanted poster you see on the walls of the new section added in chapter 10 - I made up a nice little graphic template that could easily be modified for use in the bounty boards.

1455144332_WantedBirdy.png

My handy-dandy downloadable template includes organized layer groups for the different sections of the image, a character image example with stacked image layers, layer types and opacity on the different layers and the basic text setup where people can input their own text to be resized and played with. Anything extra like graphs, images, etc will need to supplied by the person doing the tinkering around, but you can get a very good basic image without too much work.

Interested? You can find the downloadable .psd file here!
Posted Feb 10, 16 · OP · Last edited Feb 15, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Super cool, that's a great job! I am illiterate to the concept of manipulating images but I thank you all the same for the tools given.
Posted Feb 10, 16
Neutral
PEOPLE WHO DO NOT HAVE PHOTOSHOP, DO NOT FRET, YOU CAN DO THIS BY VISITING THIS SITE BELOW

https://pixlr.com/editor/
Posted Feb 10, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
I just wanted to say thanks for making this and putting it up where other people can use it! I'm enjoying playing with it, even if mine's much simpler than yours :p.
Posted Feb 15, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
NoticeNotices