Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1390]
10 hours ago
owo
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Outer Rim Solutions (Military/Mercenary, Intrigue and Political RP)

8 replies
Empire
At A Glance:
From the ashes of the disbanded 526th Imperial Marines Special Forces
comes Outer Rim Solutions: A group of veterans and mercenaries who
have created an independent nation for hire.

zqE8WyS.png

FIGHT FOR YOURSELF
FIGHT FOR SOMETHING YOU BELIEVE

ORS Mercenary Bylaws.

1. State Actor: You may not be a party to any nation, state or group that we are currently employed by or against.
  2. Conduct: There will be, under no circumstances, any raping or pillaging of an enemy force. While our own preservation and ideals come first, we will make every effort to conduct missions and operations in accordance to our employer's will.
  3. Training: All ORS actions will be the product of a well-trained and effective fighting force.
  4. Structure: The chain of command will be respected, and officer judgment will not be questioned in the field, outside of gross-negligence. Otherwise, challenges to authority should be brought forward respectfully.

HISTORY

What is known today as ORS began life as the Imperial 526th Marines Special Forces, formed in the weeks prior to the sacking of Coruscant in preparation for the galaxy's impending change. During the sacking itself, the full force of the 526th was used in an assault against the shield-generators near the Senate building, assisting in gaining entry for the Sith attackers.

After the events at Coruscant, the Imperial 526th Marines Special Forces was heavily utilized in anti-terror and suppression campaigns on the border regions of Imperial space. The group could commonly be found on the frontiers of conquered Imperial Space, putting down revolts and rebellions by native peoples, those who didn't care for Imperial rule.

Around 15ATC, the group's original commander was reactivated by the Imperial Special Forces and named as the commanding officer of the group -- Casey Cascern. The team established a hidden and private base in the far reaches of the Outer Rim, away from the prying eyes of even their Imperial handlers.

The 526th had just secured their new secretive base of operations and set up a clandestine shop for Imperial operations when the Zakuul Empire attacked the galaxy and put an end to it all. The 526th went quiet and their Commander was cut off, stuck behind the barricade on Dromund Kaas.

More than five years later, the group is reactivated under their old commander and have begun setting up their own nation-state in the backwater system their secretive base is -- called simply HQ. Today, its membership is growing again and their presence is beginning to be felt throughout the galaxy ...

TODAY

The Nation without a name, run by the mercenaries of Outer Rim Solutions, now controls three planets and their moons in a system otherwise only known by its number. The members now call it Planet HQ.

Almost entirely self-sufficient, Planet HQ has become a haven for all walks of life, but most specifically those soldiers and militants who have otherwise lost something to fight for. With the Zakuul's presence in the galaxy, ORS is in a prime spot to sell its services to the highest bidder and further the importance of Planet HQ.

OOC

To Join:
  • Be 17 or older
  • Have a fleshed out character and be comfortable RPing them!
  • Be willing to have fun and learn!
  • Contact any member in-game, by post-reply, or private message.

Events and stories start soon! Join today!
Posted Jan 22, 16 · OP · Last edited Feb 16, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
i was pretty interested until i got down to the 18 or older part RIP
GWJ6Qb6.gif

Kewl skill animation done by, SB
Posted Jan 22, 16 · Last edited Jan 22, 16
Empire
I'm sorry it actually says "17 or older" Boulder, you seem to be good to go.
Posted Jan 22, 16 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
you're right i can't read
GWJ6Qb6.gif

Posted Jan 22, 16
Republic
boy this guild sure does sound pretty fucking familiar
Posted Jan 22, 16
Empire
Yeah, I think we talked a year or more ago about concepting a Mercenary company that takes over a portion of space and sets up its own nation -- kind of like Outer Heaven from Metal Gear, or the other guild I helped build the concept for recently, Haven!
Posted Jan 22, 16 · OP · Last edited Jan 22, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
How much of a time commitment do you need? :d
Posted Jan 26, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
UPDATE: 2/16/2016: The Covenant's name has been changed to Outer Rim Solutions to better represent the theme and atmosphere of the guild, which is not really Sithy in nature as "Shadow Covenant" implied. Operations are continuing as normal!

Chapter I RP starts soon with a series of planned events to introduce ORS' members to some of our embedded agents and operatives across the galaxy.
Posted Feb 16, 16 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
HOOORAY LESS SITHY SITHY STUFF \o/
GWJ6Qb6.gif

Posted Feb 16, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo