Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1337]
A pair of spacers have been seen entering the Dealer's Den Cantina. (Warren Bastra and Alexandra Nikolavea, Coruscant 2)
Departed
4 hours ago
hello
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

[App] Completed Bounty Contract Tracker 1.0

2 replies
Graphic Artist
Republic
Are you a bounty hunter but having a hard time keeping a track of your earned credits, completed contracts, new friends or enemies? Fear not! Those days are past you!

Q: What is this?
Exactly what it says; a tracker for your completed bounties and earned credits through Google sheets.

Q: What does it do?
Once you fill in the appropriate fields, it calculates everything you've accomplished from credits to failures.

Q: How does it work?
An image has been inserted below to explain it for newbies.

Spoiler: How to copy the templateShow

Q: Can I edit it as I please?
Sure! As long as you remember to provide credit when applicable.

Q: Whoops! Something went wrong. What now?
Send me a message and I'll try to look at it as soon as possible.

Notes;
- Certain ranges (on row 2) do calculations for them and the rows below them. If you move the rows or ranges, chances are you'll break the calculations.
- DO NOT TOUCH THE RANGES BENEATH TOTAL CONTRACTS, COMPLETED, CANCELLED, FAILED, TOTAL CREDITS OR TOTAL RP CREDITS. THE SHEETS WILL FILL THEM OUT BY ITSELF ONCE YOU FILL OUT THE SPACES BELOW AS INSTRUCTED
- You'll need to fill in the columns in an exact manner or they will not be calculated
- Fill in CONTRACT how you please. I've gone with the name of the bounty and included a link to the bounty itself.
- PAYMENT needs to be filled in as either "Credits" or "Rp Credits"
- AMOUNT is the amount of credits you earned from the contract. If you were in a joint contract with another hunter, the total you'd earn (let's say from 500'000) would be split between you and the other hunter (which is why you fill it in as 250'000). If there was no joint contract, fill in the total amount of bounty
- Beneath JOINT CONTRACT you should list Yes, followed by the total size of your team. Eg; Yes (2) if there were two hunters in total, Yes (3) if there were 3 hunters in total. Otherwise put in a No if you were by yourself.
- TOTAL BOUNTY equals the total amount of credits you could earn from the bounty.
- For STATUS, put in either Complete, Failed or Cancelled. Failure includes other hunters getting a bounty before you to which you signed on, or you being defeated by it.
- In NOTES, write shortly about what happened during the bounty for future memoirs.
- I personally use different shades of reds and greens to easily differentiate between failed, cancelled and completed contracts. Filling the sheets with all the colours of the rainbow is all up to you, however.
- If you wish to add more rows down below, don't worry about that! It's easy and shouldn't affect anything.
Posted Jan 16, 16 · OP · Last edited Apr 6, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Contractor's Board
Donor
Empire
2624936.jpg
Forum Sig by Lesatho
Texal Legacy Tumblr
Posted Jan 18, 16 · Last edited Feb 6, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Graphic Artist
Republic
BUGS AND FIXES

"Credits/RP Credits calculator isn't calculating credits".

Solution: Do NOT insert a space into the credits amount. So for instead of typing 800'000, or 800 000 by yourself, you NEED to type it as 800000 or it will mess up the value calculations the document does for you. The document also inserts a space into the amount of 800 000 by itself, so don't worry about that.

Posted Apr 18, 16 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
NoticeNotices