Are you a bounty hunter but having a hard time keeping a track of your earned credits, completed contracts, new friends or enemies? Fear not! Those days are past you!
Q: What is this?
Exactly what it says; a tracker for your completed bounties and earned credits through Google sheets.
Q: What does it do?
Once you fill in the appropriate fields, it calculates everything you've accomplished from credits to failures.
Q: How does it work?
An image has been inserted below to explain it for newbies.
Q: Can I edit it as I please? Spoiler: How to copy the templateShow
Sure! As long as you remember to provide credit when applicable.
Q: Whoops! Something went wrong. What now?
Send me a message and I'll try to look at it as soon as possible.
- Certain ranges (on row 2) do calculations for them and the rows below them. If you move the rows or ranges, chances are you'll break the calculations.
- DO NOT TOUCH THE RANGES BENEATH TOTAL CONTRACTS, COMPLETED, CANCELLED, FAILED, TOTAL CREDITS OR TOTAL RP CREDITS. THE SHEETS WILL FILL THEM OUT BY ITSELF ONCE YOU FILL OUT THE SPACES BELOW AS INSTRUCTED
- You'll need to fill in the columns in an exact manner or they will not be calculated
- Fill in CONTRACT how you please. I've gone with the name of the bounty and included a link to the bounty itself.
- PAYMENT needs to be filled in as either "Credits" or "Rp Credits"
- AMOUNT is the amount of credits you earned from the contract. If you were in a joint contract with another hunter, the total you'd earn (let's say from 500'000) would be split between you and the other hunter (which is why you fill it in as 250'000). If there was no joint contract, fill in the total amount of bounty
- Beneath JOINT CONTRACT you should list Yes, followed by the total size of your team. Eg; Yes (2) if there were two hunters in total, Yes (3) if there were 3 hunters in total. Otherwise put in a No if you were by yourself.
- TOTAL BOUNTY equals the total amount of credits you could earn from the bounty.
- For STATUS, put in either Complete, Failed or Cancelled. Failure includes other hunters getting a bounty before you to which you signed on, or you being defeated by it.
- In NOTES, write shortly about what happened during the bounty for future memoirs.
- I personally use different shades of reds and greens to easily differentiate between failed, cancelled and completed contracts. Filling the sheets with all the colours of the rainbow is all up to you, however.
- If you wish to add more rows down below, don't worry about that! It's easy and shouldn't affect anything.