Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1391]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Ráw's Pirate Roost [IC: Point Peregrine, Tatooine, Shadowport.]

3 replies
Empire
Through the subspace radios of old favored by convoys of travelling independent merchants and other not-so-powerful crews, one might come across a whistled tune set to repeat oddly. It was a shanty, the likes of which had not been popular for quite a few years due to the recent...changes to galactic power. Knowledgeable sentient's might recognize it as the Fall of Xim, those tones telling a story of a great despot's defeat millennia ago. All signs point to Tatooine, where a small canyon in the Jundland wastes has been appropriated. Underworld and less savory barves might just recognize the location as a shadow port--rumor has it they were hunted down and closed by the new galactic police from Zakuul....

RcvPDZR.jpg

[The following is OOC until these brackets end:

Welcome to Point Peregrine! It is an open stronghold on Tatooine for both factions, serving as an out-of-the-way RP hub for ship refueling and contraband selling--not only that, it can also be a point of resistance. Now, that said I am not above it being raided or attacked--it is also the home of the Tion Revenant. Please direct attack inquiries to me through PM.

chuQuRS.jpg

The stronghold is designed with several rooms and it is at 70%. I encourage RP all over--there is a medical bay, a hangar, several terminals for any of your slicing or tracking needs--and some cages for keeping your bounties. Its very much designed to be a small space port with a working bar and everything. Don't be shy.

rYDCDp2.jpg

You may notice the lack of description. Free RP is welcome here, take creative liberty and sweep us away!

If you wish to come, I am willing to hand out silver keys. Of course, I am Imp side--so Pubbers might have trouble. FEAR NOT: Simply look for Ráw's Pirate Roost in the stronghold directory for Tatooine. END OOC!]]

Those who hunt down the source might just be welcomed into a port for refueling and recharging on those long runs down the Hydian...
35746b7b878187fe.png
Posted Nov 1, 15 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Love it. This is great idea for resistance movement, and I'll be sure to visit sometime in the future.
Sarge Legacy Dossiers:
El'nora Olgkru | Alinjal Sarge
Posted Nov 1, 15
Empire
I do want to stress one tidbit to everyone, not because I expect it but because it does happen: When you visit, yes you do load into the middle of the stronghold balcony. If you plan to be attacking, robbing, or getting at the people within, please send a tell. The shadowport does have quite a few turrets and droids---sand people and Zakuul are a threat you know. Also, there'd probably be some alarms tripped! Work with me, I work with you! That said, everyone dropping by enjoy your stay!
35746b7b878187fe.png
Posted Nov 3, 15 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
The Tion Revenant has decided to host weekly get-togethers to inspire guild roleplay. However, this is also open to the general public. Tomorrow (Sunday, 12/6/2015) anyone is welcome to join us for roleplay. Our plan is to meet at Point Peregrine around 8pm EST. If you require keys, you may simply whisper the following: Segna/Videnza, Ráw, Eidol. Raw can also be messaged ahead of time to extend keys to both Imps and Pubs.

Or, you can also look for: Ráw's Pirate Roost in the stronghold directory for Tatooine.

There -may- be a small event to take place depending on who shows. We look forward to seeing people outside of the guild there that are part of the resistance.
Posted Dec 5, 15
NoticeNotices