Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1390]
10 hours ago
owo
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 2

IMPORTANT Guild Reactivation

10 replies
Vivek x
Banned users
In order to ensure the Guild Contact List remains an up-to-date and reliable resource for players and prospective guild recruits on the Ebon Hawk Server, we ask guilds and their representatives to check-in every 4-6 months. Likewise, guilds featured on EBHawk's Guild Network are required to check-in to ensure activity. Failure to do so will result in their corresponding threads being moved to the Inactive Guilds forum board.

However! If a guild was moved in error, or a guild was re-activated, it can be moved back at any time with a simple reply to this thread.
Posted Oct 13, 15 · OP
Neutral
Please reactivate. We are active and I will be posting/updating the corresponding information shortly.

Thank you in advance.
21.jpg
Posted Dec 1, 15
Donor
Neutral
Please reactivate <Golden Aurora> we are active.
Posted Feb 16, 16
Argent Watch is still very active.
Posted Apr 6, 16 · Last edited Apr 6, 16
Bee
The Hypernova is still very much active, though having been told that we've been put under inactive in the server resources (though not the guilds section of the site itself) reminds me that I should probably update the contact information.

Just to clarify - how and when should we check in? I updated our guild ad about two months ago and it's been bumped since.
"That will teach you to give a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck."
Posted Apr 18, 16
Vivek x
Banned users
wrote:
Just to clarify - how and when should we check in? I updated our guild ad about two months ago and it's been bumped since.

Guild Activity checks take place every four months, and I typically post a notification on the EBHawk website (here's April 2016), the official SWTOR forums (where the actual Guild Contact list is hosted), and in-game via General Chat on the Fleets.

If you do have any updates, I would appreciate it if you posted to the EBHawk Activity Check thread or the SWTOR forum thread (both previously hyperlinked), so I don't have to go digging through Guild advertisement threads. Thank you!
Posted Apr 18, 16 · OP
Bee
Done. Will try to remember to check in the next time.
"That will teach you to give a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck."
Posted Apr 19, 16
Knights of Sokan is still alive and kicking. We got updated on the Guild Contact list just fine but I missed the recruitment thread. :)
Posted Jul 24, 16
Empire
The Adherent are returning after a many month long hiatus! Please move it back to active - will be editing the draft heavily to reflect changes/direction.
Maximum Super Chiefs United.
Posted Sep 2, 16
Neutral
Please move Lost Star Ventures back to the active section!

http://ebhawk.enjin.com/forum/m/17460172/viewthread/26384478-lost-star-ventures-space-pirates-empire
Captain Xhera Dio of Lost Star Ventures (Pirate RP guild, Ebon Hawk US - Empire)

Serving the galaxy's shipping and procurement needs!
Posted Jan 7, 17
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices