Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1390]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Resolved RE: New theme

2 replies
Empire
Hey guys, new theme looks great. I had a few suggestions, though:

1. The background image is set to stick right; on wide displays, it doesn't center behind the content.
  2. Since the background is a set picture and not something to tile, I'd suggest using a tileable image in one of the secondary background image slots in the event users have very wide displays.
  3. The top menu is padded a couple pixels heavier to the right than the left.
Posted Oct 5, 15 · OP · Last edited Oct 8, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Vivek x
Banned users
We are aware of the issues regarding the new background and color schemes. As was mentioned in the official announcement, quite a bit got lost in the translation from the test website to here. We will most definitely take your suggestions into consideration as we work to get things fixed up for users on different browsers and monitors.
Posted Oct 5, 15
Empire
Copy
<head> <style type="text/css"> /* CSS Document */ html { background: url(http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/themes/1444013261_Wallpaper.png) no-repeat center center fixed; -webkit-background-size: cover; -moz-background-size: cover; -o-background-size: cover; background-size: cover; } </style> </head>

Here you go, this'll fix your background. Put it in a hidden HTML module somewhere on the main page; also make sure to remove the theme's "page background" and "website background"; both sections are required. This shouldn't affect the secondary content-thingy that makes the center page jump out from the background.

Edit: This should also work for all browsers, let me know if it doesn't!
Posted Oct 7, 15 · OP · Last edited Oct 7, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
NoticeNotices