Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1333]
Sun at 1:12
A bounty hunter in armor of vaguely-Mandalorian style has been spotted shopping on the Promenade. He appears to be looking for infant-sized clothes. (Eksa [alt code 0228 on the "a"] Bendak, Empire, Nar Shaddaa instance 3, coordinates X -1083 Y -712)
Sun at 2:45
The hunter has made his purchases and departed.
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 3

X-Faction Red light sector tower - Nar Shaddaa street style public SH

20 replies
Neutral
Had some great random RP tonight with a whole mess of people just randomly showing up at the cantina. Sketchy deals were made! Threats were said! Someone nearly got themselves shot to pieces! ((Aarst was there too but he wasn't in the frames for this.)) Thanks again everyone!

sBflExE.jpg
I2idfFk.jpg
Posted Oct 5, 15 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
With KotFE fast approaching and the time skip coming for many of us, remember Shehish stronghold has units if your character needs a place to lay low for a while! And since Shehish moved out, now her unit is available now too.
You don't need to rent a unit to ask for a key or use the SH btw!
Posted Oct 15, 15 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
FRIDAY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY NIGHT
I'll be doing one last round of events at the cantina and THE PIT before the expansion (and before I'm off from reading week).
Posted Oct 15, 15 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Let me know if you think these are on the right track for the togruta food stall? I'm watching "A Taste of Asia: India" on Hulu and googling a lot, between wookiepedia and such.

(FANON)

Spoiler: Show
Posted Oct 18, 15 · Last edited Nov 10, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Now I'm hungry.

If anyone's a better togruta expert then me I'd like to see their opinion but I think this is perfect
Posted Oct 18, 15 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
AT OF TODAY THIS SH HAS BEEN GUTTED AND KEYS REMOVED
IC AN ETERNAL EMPIRE RAID CEASING THE PROPERTY UPON LEARNING OF AN ALLIANCE RESISTANCE FUNCTIONING OUT OF THIS LOCATION
OOCLY I'M MAKING A NEW PUBLIC UNDERWORLD BASED OUT OF TATOOINE SH (ICLY RISHI)

Sorry for any inconvenience. More information to come.
Posted Nov 9, 15 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Looking forward to hanging out again at your place. Once it's ready of course :d
Posted Nov 9, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
wrote:
AT OF TODAY THIS SH HAS BEEN GUTTED AND KEYS REMOVED
IC AN ETERNAL EMPIRE RAID CEASING THE PROPERTY UPON LEARNING OF AN ALLIANCE RESISTANCE FUNCTIONING OUT OF THIS LOCATION

Sorry for any inconvenience. More information to come.
wrote:
wrote:
(ICLY RISHI)
excitedturtle.jpg
Posted Nov 10, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
COME ONE COME ALL TO THE GRAND REOPENING OF WOMP RAT"S OASIS NOW LOCATED ON RISHI RAIDER'S COVE
Thursday Nov 26- Pazaak tournement and social
Friday Nov 27 - Shooting range and social
Saturday Nov 28 - Fighting Ring

More here: http://ebhawk.enjin.com/forum/m/17460172/viewthread/25078984-112628-raiders-cove-public-sh-events/page/1
Posted Nov 21, 15 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Thanks to everyone who came this weekend. I had something come up as well as got sick, so D'artant/Huxton was taking care of it for me. Which was good because I could get his opinion on the events and managing people. With that I have some things to clear up.

You can RP casually at the SH whenever you want, just ask for an invite or a key. If you're coming to these events, however, please come with the intention to participate. Otherwise why be there?
The fighting pit is not a hangout, it's a place where brawlers and scrapers go to spar, and as much as audience is appreciated there's not much to watch if you're not there to fight.
Also, this is Rishi. Think of the types of people who come to and live in Rishi. The SH is open to everyone, but realistically would be more popular among the underworld scene. Something for you and your character to keep in mind.
I don't intent to police people with NPC guns, but if your character talks shit you need to be ready for them to take shit.

Hopefully this clears some things up. Thanks again everyone!
Posted Nov 29, 15 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices