Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1391]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 2

Red light sector tower - Nar Shaddaa street style public SH

18 replies
Neutral
Owner: OOCly:Shehish
Keyholders: Aarst, D'arant
Stronghold: Shehish’ Stronghold
In-Character Location: Planet Rishi in Raider's Cove
Premise: Underworld.
Security: Apartments: Shehish uses a network of cameras and booby-traps.
Notes: The distant Tatooine sand dunes is ocean where ships and creatures pass by, the Tatooine sand is beach sand. *~Imagination~*

Swtor_Rishi_07.png
Since the Zakuul raid of Womp Rat's Oasis in Nar Shaddaa the occupants of the tower have moved to a more neutral planet; Rishi, making credits from the business of pirates and raiders. The crystal ocean laps at the coast where the market. cantinas and some residence are located, built under the sand to keep cool. Rat, Tinko and Obena all work the market place with food, booze and supplies. The neighborhood is not kind to the naive or stupid, many pirates and raiders targeting weaker willed residence or tourists that stumble into their alleys. No single gang holds true presence (YET) and reserve hostilities with one another for the fighting ring.

Maps
Spoiler: Floor mapsShow
Dinka’s no-questions-asked Rental Units and Safe Houses
Safe houses/apartments, residential floor
Dinka is a jawa with a pink bow stuck to the top of their hood who manages the 3 units of the residential quarter with an iron fist. However she is respectable of privacy (really, she doesn’t even want to know your name!). She hates talking to anyone other then other Jawas. Her son owns a general goods store in the market place.
The residential quarter is made up of 3 underground apartments protected by Shehish, these units can be rented for short to long periods as long as the pay is upfront. There is a no questions asked guarantee, and the identity of the residence is kept secret. Even from the landlord! Who will likely refer to all clients as 2-weeks, 250 credits, unit 3 ect ect, whatever else dedicates their pay or time stayed. All questions about security should be directed to Shehish. The Landlord doesn’t want to hear it!
Spoiler: ViewShow
Womp Rat’s Oasis
Dive bar
After the Zakuul raid on Nar Shaddaa Rat has moved his shooting range and cantina front for information networking to Rishi. The cantina is still a common hunter hot spot now visited by pirates and gang members alike. The cantina’s owner known as Rat uses the bar as a front for information broking where he gets his real credits. This means cheap and strong drinks even a down-in-their-luck refugee could afford. This is a place for loose lips, woman, and hunter's to get information or to just get sloshed.
Market Place
In the market outside the Cantina are where merchant and food stalls are found. Humans are advised to think before they eat; not all products are human friendly!
Tinko’s Tinkery and General Goods stall
For all your general needs! Includes droid and speeder repair services. Want it? You’ll find it here! Tinko is very good at getting things. Even things Tinko shouldn’t have. But you didn’t hear that from Tinko.
Obena’s Paddy Frog Fast Food Stall
The lovely Obena works both the small bar and her father’s fast food stall since his recent illness. All rumours that he got sick off his own food are blasphemy from vendors who are threatened by Obena’s superior cooking skills! For any thinking to take advantage of the sweet Obena will find themselves face to face with the blaster cannon she keeps under the counter.

THE PIT
Maintenance floor
Now managed by Rat the pit is a fighting ring located under a rent in the sand. Every night is open, but certain nights are more popular because of betting on fires being opened up. It is mandatory that all first timers fight.
OOC/RULES:

• Because of the way characters spawn in please use the elevator to exit to the lower levels where the public areas are. The upper tower rooms are a private residence for my character, and ICly all characters enter from the starship platform in the back.
  • This is a place for lowlife, criminals, gang members and general riff raff characters who would like to drink without having to worry about being flagged as troublemakers or censor themselves when they have fun. OOC drama or fighting is 100% not tolerated and expected to be handled in whispers or in another part of the SH where your chat doesn’t get mixed up with the rest of the chat.
  • You can RP casually at the SH whenever you want, just ask for an invite or a key. If you're coming to these events, however, please come with the intention to participate. Otherwise why be there?
  • The fighting pit is not a hangout, it's a place where brawlers and scrapers go to spar, and as much as audience is appreciated there's not much to watch if you're not there to fight.
  • Also, this is Rishi. Think of the types of people who come to and live in Rishi. The SH is open to everyone, but realistically would be more popular among the underworld scene. Something for you and your character to keep in mind.
  • I don't intent to police people with NPC guns, but if your character talks shit you need to be ready for them to take shit.
  • Because of the nature of the cantina, where characters can brawl, the roll system is highly encouraged but not required. Everyone must take responsibility for themselves and their actions. If your character is obnoxious, loud and causing problems don’t get upset if someone smacks them over the head with a bottle wanting to fight them. However on the flip side; if you are picking fights with random people don’t get upset if you find several blasters pointed at you and telling you to back off. It’s a high tension place, but lets try to have fun and remember to be adults. At least OOCly.
  • This is meant to be provide more RP places for roleplayers inside a neutral area that isn't just cantinas (tho there is totally a cantina and small bar). Whenever I get credits or decor I add new areas to the SH.
Posted Sep 30, 15 · OP · Last edited Nov 30, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
EVENTS

Pazaak
pazaak.org/game/
Date: 8th
Rules: Enter the website, sit in front of your opponent in game, challenge them on the website. Your players will be using datapads provided at the cantina tables. After 3 games (9 sets), the player with the most won games will move on to the next round. Breaks happen between rounds.

Shooting range
https://rolz.org/
Dates: 9th
Rules: Three targets of different value. Players have 5 tries, each shot they pick their target and make the appropriate roll hoping to land on an even number (bullseye). At the end of everyone's turn the loser sits out from the next round. Continue till winner.
First target: worth 3 points, /roll 12
Middle target: worth 6 points, /roll 7
Back target: worth 10 points, /roll 5

Fight club
https://rolz.org/
Date: 10th
Rules: On tournament nights opponents must sign up before hand and select 1 special skill/feature you can use ONCE PER FIGHT based on what best represents their character's fighting style. These special skills can be used whenever. Fight ends when a player reaches 0.
Specials:
STR: You are better built to take a hit (+1 hp) 4HP
INT: Studying your opponent, you've learned their patterns (ignore 1 attack)
LUK: Things are just more likely to go your way (/roll 30)
3(+) HP to each opponent in the ring. /roll 20 on attack, opponent on the defense rolls /20 to counter. Highest roll win, on ties goes to the attacker.

SERVICES

Unit rental
Whisper me OOC in game or message me on the forums if interested in ICly renting out a single room apartment. Great for short term to long term RP. Especially for characters hoping to lay low, need a place to plan, or hell, if you're just looking for a quick model room gig (but by the force please so not ERP publicly in my SH). Units are off limit OOCly and ICly by everyone but those occupying them. If you'd like there to be a special item in the unit send it to me. (I'd try to buy it myself but making credits is not my strong suit).

Room A - OCCUPIED
Room B - AVAILABLE
Room C - OCCUPIED
HIRING:
Looking for entertainment(DANCERS/SINGERS/ bartenders and security for VIP for the cantina (message for details)
Posted Sep 30, 15 · OP · Last edited Nov 21, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
I'm all about this 10/10 would destroy in the fighting ring again.
Posted Sep 30, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
A terrific set of concepts! I like this a lot :)
Posted Oct 1, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Untagged users
I endorse this stronghold.
Posted Oct 1, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Republic
What an awesome idea, and very well put together!
40398227ce60b91d.png
Posted Oct 1, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
This. Is. Awesome.
Posted Oct 1, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Thanks everyone for the interest and support! I'm aiming to open up the SH weekly, but every other week-to monthly I'll be hosting events based out of it! To allow there to be time and opportunity for anyone and everyone who'd like to check it out I'm hosting events three days in a row next week! These events are sort of how I'm test running these mini game ideas, so there may be some bumps in the road. Please be patient with me.

RED LIGHT SECTOR EVENTS: 8th, 9th, 10th October

Thursday 8th: Womp Rat's Oasis monthly Pazaak tournament (7:30-11pm EST)
Friday 9th: Womp Rat's Oasis monthly shooting game! (7:30-11pm EST)

Cash prize
Entertainment and cheap drinks

Saturday 10th: THE PIT fight club (7:30-11pm EST)
Food and drinks provided by Obena
Place bets
No weapons, no gear, no powers

For the first event they are purely IC/in game fake money, future games will have entrance fee and real credit prize at the end.
To participate in any contest private message me on the forums here telling me which event you'd sign up for (OR ALL EVENTS), telling me your IC name (the one they'd give at least to be referred to as) your in game name (with special character alts provided), and then do your part to read the rules of how to play and sign up with the Pazaak website and Rolz using your IN GAME NAME/HANDLE as the user name ((so if your character is named Mae but what floats over their head is BlackForest, use BlackForest)).

YES YOU CAN COME JUST TO WATCH! No you don't need to sign up with anything if you do.
Posted Oct 2, 15 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
I can't wait to visit! I'd sign up for the Pazaak tournament, but I can't make Thursdays because of cantina night. Maybe next month!
40c8aa27ef6d024f.png
Posted Oct 2, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
This is a really cool looking place, can't wait to come by and check it out! :d
tumblr_o7hq04QkhU1r3lxomo2_r2_1280.png
Posted Oct 5, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo