Keyholders: Aarst, D'arant
Stronghold: Shehish’ Stronghold
In-Character Location: Planet Rishi in Raider's Cove
Security: Apartments: Shehish uses a network of cameras and booby-traps.
Notes: The distant Tatooine sand dunes is ocean where ships and creatures pass by, the Tatooine sand is beach sand. *~Imagination~*
Since the Zakuul raid of Womp Rat's Oasis in Nar Shaddaa the occupants of the tower have moved to a more neutral planet; Rishi, making credits from the business of pirates and raiders. The crystal ocean laps at the coast where the market. cantinas and some residence are located, built under the sand to keep cool. Rat, Tinko and Obena all work the market place with food, booze and supplies. The neighborhood is not kind to the naive or stupid, many pirates and raiders targeting weaker willed residence or tourists that stumble into their alleys. No single gang holds true presence (YET) and reserve hostilities with one another for the fighting ring.
Spoiler: Floor mapsShow
Dinka’s no-questions-asked Rental Units and Safe HousesDinka is a jawa with a pink bow stuck to the top of their hood who manages the 3 units of the residential quarter with an iron fist. However she is respectable of privacy (really, she doesn’t even want to know your name!). She hates talking to anyone other then other Jawas. Her son owns a general goods store in the market place.
Safe houses/apartments, residential floor
Safe houses/apartments, residential floor
The residential quarter is made up of 3 underground apartments protected by Shehish, these units can be rented for short to long periods as long as the pay is upfront. There is a no questions asked guarantee, and the identity of the residence is kept secret. Even from the landlord! Who will likely refer to all clients as 2-weeks, 250 credits, unit 3 ect ect, whatever else dedicates their pay or time stayed. All questions about security should be directed to Shehish. The Landlord doesn’t want to hear it!
Womp Rat’s OasisAfter the Zakuul raid on Nar Shaddaa Rat has moved his shooting range and cantina front for information networking to Rishi. The cantina is still a common hunter hot spot now visited by pirates and gang members alike. The cantina’s owner known as Rat uses the bar as a front for information broking where he gets his real credits. This means cheap and strong drinks even a down-in-their-luck refugee could afford. This is a place for loose lips, woman, and hunter's to get information or to just get sloshed.
Market PlaceIn the market outside the Cantina are where merchant and food stalls are found. Humans are advised to think before they eat; not all products are human friendly!
Tinko’s Tinkery and General Goods stall
Obena’s Paddy Frog Fast Food Stall
THE PITNow managed by Rat the pit is a fighting ring located under a rent in the sand. Every night is open, but certain nights are more popular because of betting on fires being opened up. It is mandatory that all first timers fight.
- Because of the way characters spawn in please use the elevator to exit to the lower levels where the public areas are. The upper tower rooms are a private residence for my character, and ICly all characters enter from the starship platform in the back.
- This is a place for lowlife, criminals, gang members and general riff raff characters who would like to drink without having to worry about being flagged as troublemakers or censor themselves when they have fun. OOC drama or fighting is 100% not tolerated and expected to be handled in whispers or in another part of the SH where your chat doesn’t get mixed up with the rest of the chat.
- You can RP casually at the SH whenever you want, just ask for an invite or a key. If you're coming to these events, however, please come with the intention to participate. Otherwise why be there?
- The fighting pit is not a hangout, it's a place where brawlers and scrapers go to spar, and as much as audience is appreciated there's not much to watch if you're not there to fight.
- Also, this is Rishi. Think of the types of people who come to and live in Rishi. The SH is open to everyone, but realistically would be more popular among the underworld scene. Something for you and your character to keep in mind.
- I don't intent to police people with NPC guns, but if your character talks shit you need to be ready for them to take shit.
- Because of the nature of the cantina, where characters can brawl, the roll system is highly encouraged but not required. Everyone must take responsibility for themselves and their actions. If your character is obnoxious, loud and causing problems don’t get upset if someone smacks them over the head with a bottle wanting to fight them. However on the flip side; if you are picking fights with random people don’t get upset if you find several blasters pointed at you and telling you to back off. It’s a high tension place, but lets try to have fun and remember to be adults. At least OOCly.
- This is meant to be provide more RP places for roleplayers inside a neutral area that isn't just cantinas (tho there is totally a cantina and small bar). Whenever I get credits or decor I add new areas to the SH.