Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1333]
Sun at 1:12
A bounty hunter in armor of vaguely-Mandalorian style has been spotted shopping on the Promenade. He appears to be looking for infant-sized clothes. (Eksa [alt code 0228 on the "a"] Bendak, Empire, Nar Shaddaa instance 3, coordinates X -1083 Y -712)
Sun at 2:45
The hunter has made his purchases and departed.
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Resolved Upgrading to Ultimate Plan of Enjin's Options

5 replies
Neutral
In lieu of the Self-Deletion of Posts/Thread Redux discussion, the option of Upgrading the Website came up as a middle ground for the topic. A few things to keep in mind:

Warning

• The Ultimate Plan is a Luxury -- not a requirement.

• The Ultimate Plan will cost $29.99 per month to maintain.

• This thread's author is willing to cover the first two months of the plan's cost.

• The Ultimate Plan offers the follow: 90 Days of detailed Admin Logs, 125 Automations, Unlimited Tags (rumor, needs verification), Unlimited Modules, a Free 20 Slot Voice server (choice of TeamSpeak or Mumble), Extended DDOS protection, more advanced API, and Better Support from Enjin.

Would you donate to support upgrading the Website to the more expensive plan?
Yes
6 votes
22.2%
No
21 votes
77.8%
Number of voters: 27
Poll is closed
Posted Sep 2, 15 · OP · Last edited Sep 3, 15
Republic
why didn't this just include a poll from the start??????

vivek will probably make another one anyways so
Posted Sep 3, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Republic
wrote:

Because giving people a voice over dictatorship is what... you... want? I mean... Er. Wait. I'm confused. Aren't poll's an un-nazi thing? <_<
Posted Sep 3, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
wrote:

I doubt I need to point out what's wrong with this post. Please try to remember that we're attempting to encourage a more positive environment on this site, and ask that you (the users) join us in that effort. Sitting there and making needless jabs at others is making you part of the problem, not part of the solution.

It would be my suggestion that you make an attempt to contribute to the discussion in a meaningful fashion; if you find yourself incapable of doing so, I would then suggest you refrain from commenting.

Posted Sep 3, 15 · Last edited Sep 3, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Republic
1396338681539.gif
Posted Sep 3, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
The Poll is unlocked.