A long overdue update!
Though it took a few knocks from Zakuul, and was briefly used as a barracks/munitions depot by the Republic during the war, The Hypernova is still very much running, and, now that things have quieted down on the galactic front, back in its original function. That is, a bar, nightclub and a money-laundering front for a certain mid-level crime boss.
Behind the scenes, though, many of the staff and long-standing patrons harbour sympathies for the anti-Zakuul Alliance, and some have even fostered connections there; rumour has it that the boss himself is secretly financing this latest in the series of large-scale rebellions. Shady stuff still takes place at the club, though a case can be made that not all of it is morally wrong, now.
As such, guild events now emphasise plot and shadiness over fun nights at the bar, though we still try to have those as well. Towards that end, we're looking to recruit people for a few specific roles; more on that below.
Here's what we ARE:
- ERP friendly. We realise ERP happens, and as long as it happens in private, we are fine with it. Guild chat can get a bit raunchy at times.
- RP centric. RP is the focus of our organised efforts.
- Tolerant & open-minded. While not specifically geared towards minorities (LGBTQ+, for example), we have minority members and do our best to be inclusive.
- Flexible in most terms, especially IC.
- Loosely criminal/underworld based, with a dash of rebellion.
- Currently more EU- than NA-based, with most activity taking place in the European evening, or the American afternoon.
- In possession of a fully (and awesomely) decorated guild stronghold on Coruscant, as well as a guild ship that is currently a work in progress.
Here's what we ARE NOT:
- ERP centric. ERP is a private affair, and our guild events are not focused on it. That said, we have nothing against topless dancers.
- Jedi/military centric, though both are welcomed.
- Slave/Sith/Dark Side/d/s guild, though we welcome people who enjoy these themes.
- Heavily involved in PvE/PvP. Some of our members practice one or both, but they are not organised on a guild-wide level.
- Economically unstable (we won't beg you for money).
- Accepting of assholes. While we do not coddle our members, and things like swearing are a-okay, the one rule that trumps them all is that a member should be a decent human being. (We've never had to kick anyone for being an asshole though, go figure!)
And here's what we're LOOKING FOR:
- We could use an officer who is active in the North American prime time, and willing/able to run events then. We have one such officer, but another would be very welcome, as all other officers are currently EU.
- We could also use a Master of Ceremonies type person - a party planner, if you will, someone to organised light-hearted, casual RP.
- We are also particularly interested in finding some steady dancers and other staff.
Of course, we're still as open as ever to all kinds of varied concepts:
- Various criminal scum.
- Tangentially connected Jedi.
- Off-duty cops.
- Soldiers on shore leave.
- Curious civilians.
- Scandalous politicians.
- And anything else you can think of!
If this piqued your interest, do not hesitate to contact us ingame (just /who hypernova; any member should be able to answer questions, or direct you to an officer) or peruse our website at clubhypernova.enjin.com!
1: Entrance. The Hypernova staff kindly request that you leave your weapons at the area provided.
2: Game Room. The slot machines are at your disposal at all times; sabacc and pazaak tournaments will be advertised separately.
3: Break Room/Storage. Staff only.
4: Stage. Performances (dancing, live music etc) will be advertised separately.
5: Downstairs Bar & Lounge. Both drinks and meals are available here.
6: Taxi Pad/VIP Entrance.
8: Dance Floor.
9: Upstairs Bar. Drinks only.
10: VIP Lounge. Staff & VIPs only.
11: Office. Staff only.
12: VIP rooms. Staff & VIPs only.