Looking for the Discord link? Make sure you're logged in and that you have joined the site. Once you've done that, look for the Discord module on the left side of the page. We do it this way to cut down on the number of trolls.
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
A bounty hunter in armor of vaguely-Mandalorian style has been spotted shopping on the Promenade. He appears to be looking for infant-sized clothes. (Eksa [alt code 0228 on the "a"] Bendak, Empire, Nar Shaddaa instance 3, coordinates X -1083 Y -712)
1. NO ABUSE
- No harassing or insulting other players. (Joking is allowed if it's not extreme and the other player does not take offense.)
- No racism, sexism, hurtful or other discriminatory remarks. There is no toleration for discrimination and other hate-based chat.
- No extremely offensive conversations. (This can include conversations about politics and religion, as some people get offended with these topics. Chat moderators may use their discretion in determining the inappropriateness of a topic.)
- No links to pornography or any pornographic site are allowed. NSFW content should be kept outside of this channel
- No antagonizing chat moderators or admins in chat. They are there to help out the players, don't complicate their task by badmouthing them.
2. NO SPAM. DEFINITIONS OF SPAM:
- Sending the same message over and over again.
- Sending duel requests over and over again.
- Pointless messages meant to annoy others.
- Random, meaningless messages.
- Guild advertising.
3. NO TROLLING. DEFINITIONS OF TROLLING:
- Deliberately provoking another player via cynical or sarcastic remarks.
- Do not annoy other players with a made up language.
- Do not log in with another alt and ask questions about the game you already know.
- Baiting others to send an angry or offensive response to you.
- It is up to a moderator to decide what other behavior is considered trolling.
4. NO DISCUSSIONS/POSTS RELATING TO THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- Callouts. (Gossip should be kept to private settings.)
- Posting peoples rl names or addresses
- Discussion about drugs and sexual related matters. (Should be kept within the game rated material.)
- Spoilers from various mediums. (Including TV shows, movies and games. Spoilers are allowed to be posted a month after the official release date.)
- Other points listed in NO ABUSE- section
5. USE COMMON SENSE. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK:
Take a moment to think about what you are about to post and ask yourself 'does this belong here'. If you hesitate, it probably does not.
Part of the moderators' responsibilities is to ensure that chat remains friendly to all participants. If a decent portion of chat is not happy with the current discussion, moderators can request the discussion to end, and mute if necessary. This includes arguments in chat.
BANNABLE OFFENCES AND MUTES
- Warnings will be given through private means or stated in the public if the rules are broken.
- Failure to comply to the stated rules and general behaviour one should conduct in the public will eventually or directly lead to a ban.
- Failure to heed a moderator's warnings and timeouts will lead to a ban.
- Failure to behave yourself accordingly in this server will result both in a ban from this server and the ingame stronghold. You will be unable to attend future events until the ban has been uplifted.
- Bans are not publicly discussed.
- If someone has been breaking the rules or promoted toxic behaviour otherwise while ingame at Point Nelere or in private messages, please provide screenshot evidence for investigational means.