Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1333]
Sun at 1:12
A bounty hunter in armor of vaguely-Mandalorian style has been spotted shopping on the Promenade. He appears to be looking for infant-sized clothes. (Eksa [alt code 0228 on the "a"] Bendak, Empire, Nar Shaddaa instance 3, coordinates X -1083 Y -712)
Sun at 2:45
The hunter has made his purchases and departed.
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 10

X-Faction Point Nelere -- The Underworld Trade Outpost

92 replies
Graphic Artist
Republic
Ra7XLBh.png
dpP88Wa.png
Quote:

Owner: Shax (Ravnie)
Keyholders: TBA
Stronghold: Point Nelere's Trade Emporium (An Yavin 4 Stronghold open to both factions).
In-Character Location: Vendaxa
Premise: Underworld.
Security: Consists of loyal guards and hired mercenaries ( <Krayt Tactical> ), a handful of mercenaries and AA-guns surrounding the mountain that Point Nelere resides upon. Their task it to remove any troublemakers who cause fights inside establishments or with other people. Troublemakers are tossed into the holding cells in the Bounty Hunters' Recluse or are forced to leave Point Nelere unless they calm down.
Notes: Bi-Weekly (Friday) roleplay event on Fridays @ 20.00-23.00 EST
Discord: https://discord.gg/qbMpM6B . Rules apply.

UGFf60O.png

Point Nelere was founded in old ruins found on Vendaxa. Due to the somewhat hostile environment on the planet, Vendaxa had been untouched by all parties, until approximately 16 ATC (3637 BBY).

The founder, a man only known as "Shax", has left Point Nelere's doors open to any individual of the underworld, despite the ongoings in the galaxy. A small haven for those who relish in illegal activities travelling or hunting are more than free to drop by without a special invitation. As Point Nelere may have refugees wander to its location, they are offered shelter until transportation off-world can be arranged.

Spoiler: Galaxy MapShow

qTfIbuZ.png

Spoiler: Map of Point NelereShow

» Bounty Hunters' Recluse: Located in the main compound at Point Nelere, Bounty Hunters' Recluse offers hunters an opportunity to refuel their ship, repair their equipment and fill out on their rations. The Recluse includes various terminals to keep up to date with bounties and a chance to conduct research on them. Personnel is at site if guidance is required.

Acquired targets may be stored at the lower levels if such a need rises.

Spoiler: HoloimagesShow

» Hotel and Cantina Establishments: In need of rest or merely thirsty? Point Nelere provides with just what a weary traveller is in search of. Local prices apply, despite being comparable to those on Nar Shaddaa.

» Merchant's Plaza: Considering Point Nelere is located between to main Trade Routes, it has attracted a diverse collection of businessmen with fine wares from different corners of the Galaxy. Anything from armaments, relics, flora and general goods is for sale. Currently, there are nine stalls.

» The Exterior: Seeing as Vendaxa has a highly dense ecosystem, it is recommended to stay within Point Nelere's boundaries as local animals may be aggressive and are overall lethal. Please note animals may wander into Point Nelere on occasion.

Visitors are prohibited from harming the local Manka cat. If this rule is violated, lethal penalties will be undertaken.

Aside from the wildlife, an arena is located at the back of the grounds, welcoming any willing fighter to step inside. Currently, there are no events scheduled for dueling.

1pWqa3F.png

Any merchant who applies to Point Nelere will be granted a spot at the plaza and are registered. Additionally, merchants will be asked to hand a small tax from their profits and hand it over to the local authority for their stay at Point Nelere.

Spoiler: Click to viewShow

nhVOoFc.png

The latest addition for those willing to test their resolve, skills and wits against gentlebeings from all corners of the galaxy! If you wish to partake in the fighting pit, kindly contact the local hosts. The fighting pit is hosted on late nights during the more occupied nights. Betting is only a natural part of the fighting pit. However, Point Nelere's administration will not be held accountable for personal losses or injuries. Additional rules have been listed in the holomessage attachment below.

Posted Aug 18, 15 · OP · Last edited Nov 23, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Graphic Artist
Republic
0kRNtFx.png

I hate to admit I am somewhat bad at writing these, but here we go. Point Nelere is supposed to be a 'fake' Nar Shaddaa where both factions can gather for roleplay. I was supposed to open it after that Knights of the Fallen Empire was released, but you know. Excitement made me carried away.

The stronghold is listed as open for both factions in the Yavin Stronghold directory on the fleet. In order to find it, seek the name Point Nelere's Trade Emporium. Do note that the SH is only visible if the owner (myself) is online.

The Crew section is something I will be trying out. I figured it might be easier to draw in people, if they knew who hangs about at the place. To be listed up there is in no way required, but merely a small fun thing to do. As far as merchants/dealers needing to pay for the "local authority", I will not, in reality, collect anything. You keep your credits to yourself. I figured it was an element that needed to be added for realism.

If you want to sell anything at Point Nelere, feel free to grab a non-occupied stall. Due to the low amount of merchants that show up, there is a "first grab first serve" rule at Nelere.

If you wish to be listed in the Crew section, please post in this thread (or message me with 'Point Nelere List' as the message name) provide your character name, faction ingame name (alt codes for funky characters is appreciated and Republic or Imperial) and what your character does. For example;

Name: Exel Plare
Ingame name: Éxample (alt + 130 É)
Ingame faction: Imperial

How others would know of your character being at Point Nelere is up to you. It could either be through word or rumour. The listing is supposed to be kept private and only really available for those who run Point Nelere. But hey. Locals have a tendency to know things.

I ask of you to remain civil inside the stronghold and avoid causing drama.

If any issues arise, send me a message through enjin or a quick chat poke!

If you request it kindly enough, I will hand out keys to the stronghold as well.

6a7GvU9.png

A thanks to lesatho , DamryFish , Kelland and Boulder/Gnat for making this possible and for inspiring me.

Q: When and where will these be held?

Every Saturday when Nelere is hosted bi-weekly at 8 PM EST, at the start of the stronghold on the arena.

Q: How will these fights be hosted?

Through dice rolls and modified RP-combat systems. If both parties agree to using /duel, it is an acceptable method as well. Please do not flag yourself for pvp.

Each participant (if possible) will be grouped up with the event organizers on either faction side. This is to ensure that no 'cheating' is used when using the /d20 system. Once the fight begins, both participants are to make an initiative roll, after which the winner then posts first. After that the winner of the initiative roll makes their first attack, the other participant rolls for defence.

All in all, it would look like this;

Initiative rolls →
Winner of initiative rolls attack → Person B defends
Person B attacks → Person A defends
Person A attacks → Person B defends

etc etc. The first participant to successfully land three hits wins the fight. If it's a less crowded night, the hitpoint amount can be extended to five.

Q: But I don't like the dice system. Do I /have to/ use that?

To keep things flowing smoothly and not occupying thirty minutes of e-peen flexing while in freeform, yes. While the dice system comes with its limitation, it offers a chance for you to get creative!

Q: Can anyone participate?

If you have a reason to be at a black market fighting pit, yes! Force users are IC:ly allowed to join with reluctance. If they are pitted against a non-Force sensitive, they are not allowed to use Force powers, unless agreed otherwise.

Q: Can my character die?

Only if you're willing to go down that way and have given your consent. It would be a major entertainer for the crowd. Your remnants would be fed to the nearby Acklays as well.

Spoiler: The Hunt (closed for the time being)Show

Props to ʟɪʙʀɑʀʏ for making this nifty lil' thing!
Posted Aug 18, 15 · OP · Last edited Nov 11, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
IC name: Boulder
Ingame name: Boulder Fat (Republic // Fat Boulder (Empire)
Profession: Mercenary/Assassin/Guard/
GWJ6Qb6.gif

Kewl skill animation done by, SB
Posted Aug 18, 15 · Last edited Dec 31, 17
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Name: Jak Rybern
Ingame name: Rybern, Rybèrn (alt 0232)

Name: Silus Durren (secretly Xerbius Bale)
Ingame name: Xerbius

Name: Zayn Brytok
Ingame name: Brytok

OOC Note: ((I agree, this is awesome! One thing I noticed, though, you listed "Occupation" as "Occupancy" on the list, which are not the same XD. I assume it was a typo!))

“We have only one story. All novels, all poetry, are built on the never-ending contest in ourselves of good and evil. And it occurs to me that evil must constantly respawn, while good, while virtue, is immortal. Vice has always a new fresh young face, while virtue is venerable as nothing else in the world is." -- John Steinbeck, East of Eden

Posted Aug 18, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Graphic Artist
Republic
AHah, yes. I think I made some typo and my dictionary autocorrected for me. <<

Everything has been updated!
Posted Aug 18, 15 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Donor
Neutral
Character's name: Rylur Sarhan
Ingame name: Rylur
Posted Aug 18, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Untagged users
Character Name: Varik Taves
Ingame Name: Varïk (alt+0239 ï)

Love this idea!!! Seems like a great little hideaway!
Posted Aug 18, 15
Neutral
Character Name: Vasilli Bev'miir
Ingame Name: Vasilli
OOC: This is seriously a cool thing. Like, 100% pumped for a place like this.
tumblr_o7hq04QkhU1r3lxomo2_r2_1280.png
Posted Aug 18, 15
Neutral
This is very cool and I defiantly intend to check it out and try be apart of it! Yay for bounty hunters hanging out~

Name: Shehish
Ingame name: Shehish
Posted Aug 18, 15
Neutral
-rubs face on Key- I've been abusing this little baby.
Posted Aug 18, 15
Page
of 10
NoticeNotices