Star Forge
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1410]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 9

[SPOILERS!] KotFE (4.0) Spoilers Discussion

84 replies
Contractor's Board
Donor
Empire
I would say the Tarisian Treatment; bombed to hell. Maybe some light dusting. Enough to make a point and inflict terror for the rest of the galaxy.
2624936.jpg
Forum Sig by Lesatho
Texal Legacy Tumblr
Posted Feb 10, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Yeah, they just bombed them to ruin. Flaming debris, fallen skyscrapers, Taris treatment.

Honestly, in 90% of the cases, blowing up the whole planet is not needed. Turning all cities into a burning wreck gets a good enough result.
w40k%20player.jpg
Posted Feb 10, 16
Republic
I imagine the planets are in the Core. Just not major Core worlds. Arcann seems to have a hardon for burning Core worlds. Its like his catch phrase
p5EFBTv.jpg
Posted Feb 10, 16
Donor
Empire
I think he said 'One from each system/sector' so they're spread out enough to send the message "Hey, it doesn't matter where you are, because we are everywhere."
Posted Feb 10, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
But which -- if it was the core worlds Lana wouldn't have said death tolls in the Millions -- because if it'd been 5 core worlds it'd be in the B-billions or Trillions. I think this might have been more worlds like Asylum.

I'm far more interested in the Knights. Killing off half of that force? That's like stabbing yourself in the face. Half of the people who are essentially your main peacekeeping force.

What's this mean for our Roleplayers? Do some of them permakill their characters because of this?
Posted Feb 10, 16 · Last edited Feb 10, 16
Empire
I would say the skytroopers, Eternal fleet, and maybe overwatch are the primary peacekeeping force.

The knights are more like a small agency that assists the others with difficult tasks.
Vph71bq.gif
Posted Feb 10, 16
Neutral
Spoiler: spoiler tag in case people mouse over my post history wooShow
Posted Feb 10, 16
Banned users
They better not glass Kuat. Or I'll tear Arcann's flaccid dick out. :p
8cc69538419cddcf.png

974f9d6ba1bcf96d.png
Posted Feb 10, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Republic
I'm not sure how Antarus would react to half his Order being killed off, but I must say he will not be pleased. I don't think killing off the Scions was overly popular, either.

Dammit BioWare, stop giving my loyalist Knight good reasons to betray the Throne.
Colonel Jev Norok: Thodevtu Defense Force
Posted Feb 10, 16 · Last edited Feb 10, 16
Donor
Empire
My impression was that by 'each sector' they meant each galactic sector. So, one planet from each travel able section of the map? So, one planet from the Core, one from Hutt space, one from the Imperial, one from the Distant Outer Rim & one from Unknown Regions (which doesn't make a ton of sense?) Granted, we're only able to access a handful among hundreds or thousands of planets in those systems so /shrug

Spoiler: MapShow
Posted Feb 10, 16
Page
of 9
NoticeNotices