Star Forge
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1410]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 9

[SPOILERS!] KotFE (4.0) Spoilers Discussion

84 replies
Empire
wrote:
SARESH LIVES!

/and there was much rejoicing

among the enemies of the republic....as she loses more fleets
Vph71bq.gif
Posted Aug 17, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Also, the Sith Warrior destroys the Republic War Trust, their top 5 military leaders. It wasn't a great start for the Pubs.
ejgaib.jpg
Posted Aug 17, 15
Empire
It's the leadership though. The Empire lost Malgus, the Emperor, and now Marr (+ most of the Dark Council members pretty much dying immediately after being introduced). Meanwhile the Republic leadership has remained largely unchanged. The BH took out Saresh's predecessor, but if we don't at least see Satele or Saresh die, blehh.
wraithssig_zps16fa660e.png
Posted Aug 17, 15
Empire
Jun Seros was also very much leadership of the Republic, Malgus wasnt even really all that high up in the ranks compared to Satele either to be quite honest. Multiple members of the Jedi Council die just like dark council members do. Just because some are more public faces to the characters doesnt mean that the other characters dying off arent important to the republic.
Vph71bq.gif
Posted Aug 17, 15
Neutral
I don't know when that voice sample is taken, but if you look at the Companions Compendium, I think you'll all be less disappointed.
The Unbreakable Legacy
"I've had five years to get good and pissed off." - Mai Cash
Posted Aug 17, 15
Empire
I would argue that they haven't killed off Republic characters, because the only interesting Republic characters are player controlled.
607Pe.jpg
The sun was born, so it shall die, so only shadows comfort me.
Posted Aug 17, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
wrote:
I would argue that they haven't killed off Republic characters, because the only interesting Republic characters are player controlled.

Does that mean the only interesting Imperial Characters are NPCs? D'oh!!
(I jest! I jest! Seriously, I'm kidding.)
The Unbreakable Legacy
"I've had five years to get good and pissed off." - Mai Cash
Posted Aug 17, 15
Empire
wrote:
I don't know when that voice sample is taken, but if you look at the Companions Compendium, I think you'll all be less disappointed.

I believe he serves as a temporary companion up until your first encounter with Valkorion, at which point he's killed. The audio in this clip abruptly cuts off after a few choice words from Marr (he speaks at around the 1:36 mark). I can only assume that the death occurs sometime between that dialogue, and Valkorion's one-on-one with the Inquisitor/Outlander.

Posted Aug 17, 15 · OP
Six
Neutral
wrote:
wrote:

Does that mean the only interesting Imperial Characters are NPCs? D'oh!!
(I jest! I jest! Seriously, I'm kidding.)
outlander23.gif

(I still have hopes for the new NPCs not being awful. get rid of jakarro plz )
Posted Aug 17, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
I had always thought that Saresh was the best Sith asset in the game.
Posted Aug 18, 15
Page
of 9
NoticeNotices