Apr 19 '19
08:00 PM
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1362]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 9

[SPOILERS!] KotFE (4.0) Spoilers Discussion

84 replies
NO NO NO. BASTARDS. HE WAS LIKE THE ONLY SITH I LIKED.

Satele better bite the dust. D:<
Posted Aug 17, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
b2bc808656a301d98cce8043cdfac626.300x224x36.gif

WWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYY!!!
Posted Aug 17, 15
Empire
from what I gathered from the data mining stuff companions don't use gear anymore or something like that
I don't think they use statted gear, but I'm sure they won't take away the ability to let us customize them.
wraithssig_zps16fa660e.png
Posted Aug 17, 15
Empire
I would hope not though they have made similar mistakes in the past in other games.
Vph71bq.gif
Posted Aug 17, 15
Empire
wrote:
wrote:
MALGUS OR RIOT
Srsly, that's the only thing they could do to make this worth it.

That or kill off all the important Republic characters to compensate.

Gonna have to disagree there (this is potentially sarcasm and I'm not picking up on it, in that case I blame text :p ), because then it's just checking off boxes on both sides to make sure everybody got their fair share of 'tragedy'.

That said, while not necessarily happy with this turn of events, I'm gonna see how they play out before making final judgments. Besides, it's Star Wars. There's a big difference between mostly dead, and all dead.
Posted Aug 17, 15
Neutral
I'm just glad that I'll be able to have access to Khem'Val again, somehow.
The Unbreakable Legacy
"I've had five years to get good and pissed off." - Mai Cash
Posted Aug 17, 15
Neutral
Doesn't it say in his codex entry that Marr has foreseen his death or some such? I'm not surprised.
tumblr_o7hq04QkhU1r3lxomo2_r2_1280.png
Posted Aug 17, 15
Empire
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
MALGUS OR RIOT
Srsly, that's the only thing they could do to make this worth it.

That or kill off all the important Republic characters to compensate.

Gonna have to disagree there (this is potentially sarcasm and I'm not picking up on it, in that case I blame text :p ), because then it's just checking off boxes on both sides to make sure everybody got their fair share of 'tragedy'.

That said, while not necessarily happy with this turn of events, I'm gonna see how they play out before making final judgments. Besides, it's Star Wars. There's a big difference between mostly dead, and all dead.
Okay, but you realize every single important Imperial character has died and virtually nobody has died on pub side, right?

If everyone on the Republic skirts past but they killed the literal last interesting Imperial character I am going to be so frustrated and bored.

Everyone needs their fair share of tragedy. Both the Republic & Empire are supposed to be all but wiped out, not just the Empire.
wraithssig_zps16fa660e.png
Posted Aug 17, 15
Neutral
SARESH LIVES!

/and there was much rejoicing
The Unbreakable Legacy
"I've had five years to get good and pissed off." - Mai Cash
Posted Aug 17, 15
Empire
Lots of Important Pubs died in the beginning of the renewal of the war.....just they pretty much all die in the bounty hunter story and nowhere else lol. The Jedi Battlemaster and Supreme Chancellor both are taken out in some form or another they just aren't as publicly known figures as some of the ones who died impside. Several Jedi Council members are also killed depending on certain choices made in class stories with some like Orgus Din being assured
Vph71bq.gif
Posted Aug 17, 15
Page
of 9
NoticeNotices