Mar 10 '19
08:00 PM
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1359]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 9

[SPOILERS!] KotFE (4.0) Spoilers Discussion

84 replies
Empire
Warning
EDIT (February 10th, 2016): This thread should only be used to discuss recently released Knights of the Fallen Empire chapters, and all other spoiler-ish discussion, such as datamined information, should be re-directed to the Datamine Feed thread. Thank you!

With 4.0 having been somewhat thoroughly datamined by the lovely Swtor Miner and Swtor Potato, spoilers are obviously going to begin leaking out as we get closer and closer to the release of KotFE. As such, we've opted to post a dedicated discussion topic where you may tear apart the expansion to your heart's content.

Now, this (topic) is primarily being done to avoid/minimize ruining things for those attempting to remain spoiler-free up through October 27th, so please be courteous when posting on the site (the chatbox, other topics) from this point forward - again, this topic is here for a reason - please, PLEASE use it.

Basically: Any intentional spoiling of 4.0 story content outside of this thread will be frowned upon (and probably get you stabbed by various people within our userbase), so consider yourselves thoroughly warned.

Primary Sources of Information:
Posted Aug 15, 15 · OP · Last edited Feb 10, 16
Contractor's Board
Donor
Neutral
DROID ARMY IS BEST ARMY.

But seriously. I'm curious to the fact we seem to be getting some kind of pet followers and the droid followers. On top of companions? So can we have more than one out, maybe? Perhaps fielding our own team in solo PVE story to replace group stuff?
Posted Aug 15, 15
Empire
DROID ARMY IS BEST ARMY.

But seriously. I'm curious to the fact we seem to be getting some kind of pet followers and the droid followers. On top of companions? So can we have more than one out, maybe? Perhaps fielding our own team in solo PVE story to replace group stuff?

It was heavily hinted that we'd be able to summon more than one at a time, under specific circumstances; it's very possible they may replace the GSI droid in solo flashpoints, or be more pivotal during cutscenes and whatnot. Otherwise, I believe we're largely sticking with the one-at-a-time thing we've got going now.

Now, as go and cry myself to sleep, I leave you with this little video (you'll understand my tears at around the 6:15 mark).

Posted Aug 17, 15 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Six
Neutral
@6:15
Posted Aug 17, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
I'M SO ANGRY

I'M SO MAD

I'M NERDRAGING SO HARD

FUCK
wraithssig_zps16fa660e.png
Posted Aug 17, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Six
Neutral
MALGUS OR RIOT
Posted Aug 17, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
wrote:
MALGUS OR RIOT
Srsly, that's the only thing they could do to make this worth it.

That or kill off all the important Republic characters to compensate.
wraithssig_zps16fa660e.png
Posted Aug 17, 15
Empire
If Malgus indeed comes back, you will all hear my joyous whoop on whatever continent you call home. And if he does not, you will also hear me scream in thwarted fangirl rage.
JUNEP.png
Posted Aug 17, 15
Donor
Empire
I just...... really want to be able to dress Darth Marr up in pink and purple Sith robes. PLEASE. I have a feeling they won't let us change the gear on some of the companions though.

I'm pretty excited about being able to use a whole bunch of companions from across all the classes, not to mention my favourite ones all made it back in (save Vector). Sergeant Yuun/Gormak fan club is go!
"Hell hath no fury like the vast robot armies of a woman scorned."
Portfolio || DeviantArt
Posted Aug 17, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
from what I gathered from the data mining stuff companions don't use gear anymore or something like that
Vph71bq.gif
Posted Aug 17, 15
Page
of 9
NoticeNotices