WarningA blank, copy-paste friendly template can be found in the second post.
A completed example can be found here
The Legacy Dossier operates with a directory in the Original Post, and subsequent post-replies containing the actual character dossier.
Spoiler: Legacy Directory (to be the first post) ExampleShow
Most fields should be self explanatory when completing the template for your own characters, but do note the following:
- The 'Jump to' field requires you to go back and edit the OP with the link to the specific character dossier. See the How To Thread to learn how to link to specific posts.
- Green highlights indicate your main character.
- Keep Professions short and concise, as they can be expanded upon in the character's dossier.
Spoiler: Character Dossier ExampleShow
Again, most biographical fields should be self explanatory, but the subsequent fields may require further elaboration:
- Biographical Summary: This section is designed to be static, containing all of the character's biographical information prior to December 2011 or 10 ATC, when SWTOR launches and the game's timeline begins.
- Psychological Summary: This section can be static or contain a small timeline to detail the character's psychological progression alongside their Biographical and Role Play Summary sections.
- Miscellaneous Data: This section is designed to be whatever you want. From OOC information to art to wiki-style trivia.
- Role Play Summary: This section is designed to follow the Biographical Summary, accounting for all of the role play and stories the character has experienced following December 2011/10 ATC (or whenever you created and started role playing them). This is the section that should be updated regularly, hence being at the end.