Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1333]
Sun at 1:12
A bounty hunter in armor of vaguely-Mandalorian style has been spotted shopping on the Promenade. He appears to be looking for infant-sized clothes. (Eksa [alt code 0228 on the "a"] Bendak, Empire, Nar Shaddaa instance 3, coordinates X -1083 Y -712)
Sun at 2:45
The hunter has made his purchases and departed.
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 2

[Lore] The Miralukancyclopedia!

15 replies
Donor
Empire
Of course! more than happy to help!

Posted Jun 3, 15
Luka Sene - formal Miralukan Force organization. The Luka Sene disapproved of the dark side and served as guiders and guardians to protect Miralukans from falling to the dark side.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luka_Sene
Posted Jul 29, 15
Empire
Bump! I've made a few edits here and there. Including a shameless (edited) wookiepedia insert on the Luka Sene.
1f144f0f910edc97.png
Posted Mar 9, 16 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Banned users
Thank you so much for this! I've always struggled with trying to be as lore-aligned as possible, having all this info in one place is great! <3
Posted Mar 9, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Untagged users
it may have been destroyed in the war, but it's worth noting that the planet is also host to a jedi enclave. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Culu_Memorial_Center didn't see this mentioned and thought it was worth mentioning. I imagine many miraluka jedi train on their home world.
Boogyman of the Empire
Posted Mar 10, 16
Empire
On Holograms:

Miraluka CANNOT read holograms. However, Miraluka Interfaces do exist, and are acknowledged as canon in the Macrobinocular quest line. There IS a way to make an image Miraluka can view on a screen, but it is impossible for it to be projected. So no, Miraluka cannot see holograms.

HOWEVER: It is feasible for a Miraluka to take advantage of a Miraluka interface to 'see' holograms through it. Think along the lines of heat vision goggles: you're not REALLY seeing infrared, but a machine in front of you is translating it into a form you can understand. If you're using a datapad with a camera, or some sort of Miraluka interface goggle system, yes, Miraluka can see holograms. Without the use of technology, it's impossible.

As for written texts, I think it depends. For Miraluka particularly gifted in the Force, they may be able to sense the minute differences in force signatures between the dye and the medium, but again, a rather inexperienced Miraluka doing this seems a tad improbable. However, dyes containing Force Signatures, (such as, I don't know, dyes embedded with microbial life, or with cheap force crystals) could be seen through the normal vision of a Miraluka. Or, again, using the goggle idea.

I hope all this helps!
Posted Oct 10, 16 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices