Apr 19 '19
08:00 PM
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1362]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 6

Marketplace

56 replies
I've got a Ridge Hunter Rancor I'm willing to sell if anyone wants to make a decent offer. You know... that sexy black rancor you see running around. :thumb:
Posted Jul 4, 15
Empire
I am looking to sell a Yavin Combat Arena, for anyone that is interested (perfect for that Yavin Stronghold!).

Price is set at 5 million.
Posted Jul 15, 15
Vivek x
Banned users
I'd really like Jedi Temple Banners :d
Posted Jul 15, 15 · OP
I am looking for any and all unwanted datacrons of all stats, light and dark, any size stack. Will discuss reasonable prices if credits are wanted in return.
Posted Aug 9, 15
Untagged users
Hey folks, I am willing to pay an arm, leg and my first born child to get my grubby mitts on the Cunning Stat Dread Forged/Masters or Oriconian chestplate. If you or someone you know can help a brother out, You'll be well paid for your efforts (Eventually...)
Posted Sep 4, 15
Neutral
Looking for the following and willing to pay reasonable prices:

Naga Sadow's Gauntlets (I need it for an Event charcter)
Naga Sadow's Boots (Same as above. I'm not making Naga Sadow so no worries)
Posted Sep 8, 15
Donor
Empire
I have Tulak Hord's chestpiece and I'd like to trade it for Xoxaan's chest piece if you have Xoxaan's please let me know!

Posted Oct 9, 15
Untagged users
Good afternoon!

I am looking to trade my "PBJ time" emote and Dathomir Rancor for a Xoxaan's robe.

PM me if you are interested! :)

Merci!

- Cosma
Posted Oct 10, 15 · Last edited Oct 10, 15
Untagged users
I'm looking to sell an empty guild on Impside. (People went inactive and haven't been online in months.) Its' current name is "Jaeger Korp" (there is a item on Cartel Market for 3000 coins I could throw in to rename it), and has a guild bank with 1 vault. It also has a Dromund Kaas stronghold with 5 of 9 rooms unlocked. PM me if you're interested.
Posted Oct 17, 15
Republic
Dlep and I would like to find someone with the Yavin combat arena willing to 'donate' a copy to our guild via the deco donation thing.

Also, either the decos themselves at a reasonable price, or willing donations of anything Mandalorian related... soldier NPCs, armor and weapon racks, etc.

Yavin Combat Arena

Please contact me with what you have, our up and coming Mandalorian guild needs decos for its home! <3
a8b1cffe64a362ac.png
Posted Oct 19, 15
Page
of 6
NoticeNotices