Mar 10 '19
08:00 PM
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1359]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 21

Dev Tracker

202 replies
Vivek x
Banned users
Development posts that are deemed important will be reposted here for your convenience and notice. Visit the full Dev Tracker on SWTOR.
Posted Oct 15, 14 · OP
Vivek x
Banned users
Launcher troubleshoot changes originally posted on SWTOR.

TaitWatson wrote:
Hey folks,

With the update to BitRaider today, previous troubleshooting steps are no longer up-to-date, and can cause the game to have to re-download entirely.

In order to resolve this, run the new LauncherRepairUtility.

We are currently not in maintenance, so once you get the Launcher sorted, you will be able to play!

-Tait
Posted Oct 15, 14 · OP
Vivek x
Banned users
Unspecific Error following 2.10.1c originally posted on SWTOR.

TaitWatson wrote:
Hi folks!

If you're getting an unspecified error following the 2.10.1c maintenance, please try the following:

Open the Launcher.
Leave the Launcher alone for ~5 minutes to ensure it has had time to update to the newest version of BitRaider (time may be shorter or longer depending on your connection speed).
Close and reopen the Launcher.

These steps should ensure that BitRaider updates fully and doesn't cause any further problems. Do note, however, that once BitRaider has updated the Launcher will close itself one more time in order to complete the update. Once that has occurred, you will be able to play!

Thanks,

Tait
Posted Oct 15, 14 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Vivek x
Banned users
NPC limit in Strongholds being removed originally posted on SWTOR.

TaitWatson wrote:
Jerba wrote:
No, it wasn't in the patch notes, but it looks like it took them a lot of time to develop this feature, so I doubt they'll take it away. Maybe the devs just forgot to mention it in the patch notes when committing their changes, or Tait didn't find it noteworthy enough to include it, hard to say.

This is fairly close! This change (and the Character Screen change in a different thread) were scheduled for a later update and ended up getting pulled into 2.10.2 at the last minute, so the changes weren't found when I was compiling the notes for this update.

I'm going to add the new notes to the 2.10.2 notes ASAP, as it is most certainly a noteworthy change!

- Tait
Posted Oct 22, 14 · OP
Vivek x
Banned users
Invasion guild permissions added originally posted on SWTOR.

TaitWatson wrote:
Hey folks,

After doing a check to see what else was pulled into 2.10.2, we found that the ability for Guild Masters to allow other Ranks within the Guild to start Invasions was also put in! GMs can set this permission within the Ranks tab in the Guild window.

I'll put that in as part of my Patch Note update as well.

-tait

(p.s. - sorry about hijacking your thread, Jerba!)
Posted Oct 23, 14 · OP
Vivek x
Banned users
Commendations in 3.0 originally posted on SWTOR.

EricMusco wrote:
Good post Brewski!

I wanted to explain exactly how the Commendation stuff will work in 3.0 as I know I still had some questions I was unsure of on the stream. Here is the basic layout of what will happen in 3.0.

Planetary and Classic Commendations no longer exist. All current Planetary and Classic Commendations will become Basic.
All Elite and Ultimate Commendations that you have will become Basic Commendations. Elite and Ultimate Commendations still exist but you will need to earn them anew in 3.0.

I know there are a few followup questions; what will the cap be, is there a conversion rate, etc. We are still working out details like that in testing but as soon as we have it nailed down I will let you know!

-eric
Posted Oct 28, 14 · OP
Vivek x
Banned users
PvP Commendations will remain untouched for 3.0 originally posted on SWTOR.

EricMusco wrote:
I just verified and this is correct. Right now the plan is that Warzone and Ranked Commendations will remain untouched. What you have will stay with you into 3.0.

-eric
Posted Oct 31, 14 · OP
Vivek x
Banned users
Win trading will reset your Rating originally posted on SWTOR.

EricMusco wrote:
This is a really great question. Win trading is absolutely something we consider against the rules. We talk about this a little more in our Season 1 blog (which will come out tomorrow or next week). In short, if you are caught win trading or doing any other activity that can be considered exploitive to boost your rating, your rating will be reset at the end of the season and you will not receive any rewards. We take the competitive nature of Arenas very seriously and we have a no tolerance policy on users who work to abuse the system.

-eric
Posted Nov 3, 14 · OP
Vivek x
Banned users
Commendations and return timers clarification originally posted on SWTOR.

EricMusco wrote:
Hey folks,

As many of you know, there are changes coming to Commendations in 3.0. I talked about this a little bit previously, here, and one thing that came from that post were more questions. I thought I would make a one stop-shop post on Commendations in 3.0 and what would happen to them, so here we go!

• All Basic, Classic, Planetary, Elite, and Ultimate Commendations that you have will become Basic Commendations. more on this below
  • The Commendation types "Classic" and "Planetary" are being removed from the game.
  • Warzone and Ranked Warzone Commendations are remaining exactly as they are now, and any Commendations you have will carry over to 3.0.
  • *Important* Any items that you have purchased prior to 3.0 that have a refund timer will become bound to you with the 3.0 update.

Quick note on all of the PvE Commendations collapsing into Basic. The conversion rate of each Commendation will vary, both above and below 1:1 most likely. We are still working out exactly what those conversion rates are but I will get you that info before 3.0. I know one of the concerns is what the Basic Commendation cap will become. The plan right now is that the cap will remain 1,000, however, when the conversions happen in 3.0 we will allow that number to go higher, temporarily.

Once we nail down those exact numbers I will let you know so you can plan accordingly. Thanks everyone.

-eric
Posted Nov 20, 14 · OP
Vivek x
Banned users
Class specific mission clarification originally posted on SWTOR.

EricMusco wrote:
Hey folks,

I wanted to pass on some important information for you in preparation for Shadow of Revan. As many of you know, in SoR there is a Mission you receive which is a unique Classs mission, meaning there is one for each Class. What I wanted to let you know is that in order to go on this Mission, you must have completed Act 3 on that character. That unique Mission is a continuation from Act 3, so you must have progressed your story to that point.

Note that this Class Mission is separate from the "critical path" of Shadow of Revan, so if you don't want to do this Class Mission, you can still progress through the expansion storyline. Although, it is of course highly recommended that you play through that Class Mission as well

TLDR - To play the new Class Mission in SoR, you must have cleared Act 3.

-eric
Posted Nov 21, 14 · OP
Page
of 21
NoticeNotices