Star Forge
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1298]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 21

Introduction Thread

207 replies
Untagged users
Hello all! Maerlund on Enjin and a host of characters in game. Decided to come back to SWTOR after being bored with WoW. I've RP'd for a few years now, mostly in WoW. Hoping I can find something good in SWTOR. Glad to see there is a community still considering SWTOR-RP seems unused these days. Playing through the current expansion on knight Colgon. I have a few other characters I could dust off if needed. Mostly looking for contacts at this point!
Posted Sep 9, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Well, I guess this is probably the best way to get over the crippling social anxiety...

Hello, I'm Sono. I'm a long-time SWTOR player, all the way down to Beta participant. I'm an avid RPer, writer, almost exclusively-dedicated GM for any guild I'm in, and part-time PvPer (when the mood strikes me, really). I started my RP life playing SWG post-NGE (at the ripe age of thirteen) and once it shut down permanently, made my transition over to SWTOR. I've been a serious writer for a little over seven years now, and I feel like I learn more and more every day I write.

As I mentioned before, I prefer being on the GM-end of RP events, and I'm currently spearheading the storyline for my current (recently resurrected) guild, The Column. When I'm not GMing I'm typically playing as my younger former-Sith, Adani, though I admit to being a complete alt-o-holic, and probably have a character for any situation I would ever need a character for.

In general, I'm here to finally get involved in the community again. I was relatively active back on Shien (way back in the day) when weekly Nar Shaddaa Barge parties were a thing, and I can actually distinctly remember specific RP encounters with certain regulars of the community that have been around that long. The long and short of it is that I took a relatively long break from the game right after KotFE came out, and I've been slowly weening my way back in over the past few months.

So, here I am, spreading my arms and saying "Hello, World!"

I suppose what I'm really trying to accomplish is getting my feet wet, and actually making a proper return to SWTOR RP. I'd really like to find my niche in the community, and hopefully get the guild back to a state of regular activity.

That said, I'm a complete social recluse that screams at the thought of any social interaction whatsoever, to the point of crippling inactivity with anyone outside of my direct circle of people. Of course, I plan to (try to) attend some of the community events and hopefully get to know some of you (or re-meet you, if I know you already)! So here's to breaking your comfort zone and praying nobody laughs at you!
Posted Sep 12, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Just thought I'd introduce myself. You can call me The Cyborg, a name I picked largely because I made three out of four of my most played characters cyborgs. You might know me from some of my existing characters, including, but not limited to: Kin'ekul, Valkine Thul ( Ingame name: Valkine Thuul ), Ekul'dor, and Willks Vant.

After a while of having planned on setting up an account here I decided to just do it already. Mainly just plan on using the website for finding bounties for Valkine, and whatnot, but might become more active in the future.

Not really sure what else to put here, so... hello Starforge RP.
Posted Sep 13, 18 · Last edited Sep 14, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
SWTOR since launch.
Just coming back from a break.
Old fart.
Serious role player.

Hiya
Posted Sep 15, 18 · Last edited Nov 10, 18
Empire

Hello~!! I'm Angie and I'm new here but not new to Star Wars: The Old Republic. I actually started playing during beta and have played on and off for the last few years. I'd like to become a more permanent role-player here and finding a fitting community is an important part of that to me. So here I am!!

I've been role-playing for the last 15 years. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, World of Warcraft, Star Wars: The Old Republic (of course) and even forum role-play. I still want to get into D&D, too.

I live in the United States with my gorgeous best friend, wife, soulmate and so much more Ástrid and our many pets: Wedge Catilles and Darth Mau (cats), Jango Peck (bird), Miss Hiss (snake), Mochi (rabbit), Toph (fish) and Mya (spider). They're our babies.

I love gaming (obviously), arts and crafts, blogging and writing in general, Japanese and Korean entertainment and culture, fashion, shopping, nature, everything new age and so much more.

I love making friends, and I try to put enough about me out there so I can meet like-minded people. I'm so excited to be here~!!

Hello~!! I'm Angie and I'm new here but not new to Star Wars: The Old Republic. I actually started playing during beta and have played on and off for the last few years. I'd like to become a more permanent role-player here and finding a fitting community is an important part of that to me. So here I am!!

I've been role-playing for the last 15 years. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, World of Warcraft, Star Wars: The Old Republic (of course) and even forum role-play. I still want to get into D&D, too.

I live in the United States with my gorgeous best friend, wife, soulmate and so much more Ástrid and our many pets: Wedge Catilles and Darth Mau (cats), Jango Peck (bird), Miss Hiss (snake), Mochi (rabbit), Toph (fish) and Mya (spider). They're our babies.

I love gaming (obviously), arts and crafts, blogging and writing in general, Japanese and Korean entertainment and culture, fashion, shopping, nature, everything new age and so much more.

I love making friends, and I try to put enough about me out there so I can meet like-minded people. I'm so excited to be here~!!
Posted Oct 14, 18 · Last edited Oct 14, 18
Empire
Greetings!

I am new to Star Forge, but have been playing SWTOR for a little over 6 years. I come from the Satele Shan server (formerly Begeren Colony) and have been out of the game for a couple months (off exploring another game). But I have characters that I bring with me that have been around for nearly as long as I have been playing SWTOR. Apparently, their stories are not finished yet. I decided to make the switch to SF because my old GM and friend happens to be here (hi TrickyNick!!!)

I am found primarily in the Empire as Ke'rii (my main) and two supporting characters: Keiko'li and Alara Slate. As of right now, I do not have any characters in the Republic, though the three I have brought with me so have ties in the Republic.

I'll be posting character biographies as soon as I have them ready for this site. :) However, if you were wanting an in-depth sneak peak, you can find their biographies below (their backstory and history transfers over from the old server):
- Ke'rii: http://begerencolony.org/holonet/Ke%27rii
- Keiko'li: http://begerencolony.org/holonet/Keiko%27li
- Alara Slate: http://begerencolony.org/holonet/Alara_slate

RP style-wise.... I love to explore characters in smaller groups (as an introvert, it'll take a bit to get me to a large scale event, but not impossible). I'm familiar with rolling for RP, especially in events, however I love freeform RP. Conflict RP is doable, but not my favorite (even if my main does have a reputation of being a hot head in his past, he's grown a bit, so he's not looking for fights as often ;) )

Aside from games, I also love to write (so expect that from me; in fact, I'm already writing the return of my characters), playing with graphic art (I'll be sharing that too), figure skating, reading, singing (not professionally, but I think I'm a bloody rock goddess in my car), and also will be splitting time between SWTOR and adminming my own game server for Conan Exiles. :)

I look forward to meeting everyone!
Posted Oct 29, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Republic
Hello Everyone!

My name is Reovyn on Enjin, although you can call me Greg

I do realise i'm still untagged but i have hardly been able to contain my excitement for the past couple of days while i wait to get tagged so i thought "what's the harm in introducing myself?"

I've been an on and off player of SWTOR for many years, with my off times mainly being because i can find a really "alive" RP guild for me to join and be an active member of. However i have roleplayed for quite a number of years (I think i'm almost at my 8th year by the time I'm writing this,if memory serves me) and while SWTOR RP isn't my most experienced RP scene i'm very eager to learn how to conduct myself properly as my own characters in the SWTOR universe. I also write about a lot of different Fantasy and Science Fiction settings, so i hope that will enrich my RPing with you all.

I'll soon post more details and Bios about my original characters (still trying to get this new profile fully fleshed out) so everyone can know what to expect me as In-Game.

Really looking forward to meeting, roleplaying and getting drawn in all sort of different stories and Rp shenanigans with you all!
Posted Nov 19, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Untagged users
Well, howdy everyone.

By the time I played this game it was at lunch (Yes, when there was subscription) but by that time, I didn't know what RP was. On the years, after being in GW2 Rolleplaying, I want to try get used to the SW universe a bit, and why not here?
I got a smuggler 50, and I would like directions on where to start my RP.

I hope I meet with you people and have some fun.
Posted Wed at 03:11 pm
Page
of 21
NoticeNotices