Star Forge
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1410]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 3

Volition - Imperial Military/Sith (Heavy RP)

29 replies
Empire
Awww! You guys had a birthday too!? It's like destiny. Happy to see our allies fairing well in their campaign! Force be with you!
Posted Dec 3, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
I don't know if I should post this here, you can always take this down if you like. YOU CAN'T SUPPRESS ME FOREVER!

I've only been in Volition for a few months but every day has been outstanding and so fun. There's always something to look forward to and there is such a variety of characters in the guild who make it a joy to play with them. Thanks for endless amounts of fun and happy belated birthday!
Posted Dec 3, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Awww! You guys had a birthday too!? It's like destiny. Happy to see our allies fairing well in their campaign! Force be with you!

Thanks so much, Harb! Here's to another year of fun stuff. Wishing you guys all the success in the world!
wrote:
I don't know if I should post this here, you can always take this down if you like. YOU CAN'T SUPPRESS ME FOREVER!

I've only been in Volition for a few months but every day has been outstanding and so fun. There's always something to look forward to and there is such a variety of characters in the guild who make it a joy to play with them. Thanks for endless amounts of fun and happy belated birthday!

We love you, Dina, and all of us are glad you're having a great time. People like you are the reason why we love what we do.
TBhRGHa.png
Posted Dec 3, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Untagged users
Woooo. Awesome guild bump.

I was really worried we wouldn't make it passed that daunting third month!
Posted Dec 3, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Von
Donor
Empire
Shameless bump for my awesome guild!
Posted Dec 3, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Shameless bump for the sexiest guild on TOR

“We have only one story. All novels, all poetry, are built on the never-ending contest in ourselves of good and evil. And it occurs to me that evil must constantly respawn, while good, while virtue, is immortal. Vice has always a new fresh young face, while virtue is venerable as nothing else in the world is." -- John Steinbeck, East of Eden

Posted Dec 3, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
8facd80f468c2a31f732ad6b0c25b85ac6a52ae91e716216a3b514cdb5eff521.jpg

That sounded way cooler in my head. Bump!

“We have only one story. All novels, all poetry, are built on the never-ending contest in ourselves of good and evil. And it occurs to me that evil must constantly respawn, while good, while virtue, is immortal. Vice has always a new fresh young face, while virtue is venerable as nothing else in the world is." -- John Steinbeck, East of Eden

Posted Dec 3, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
A diminished Sixth Fleet redeploys in the wake of the Zakuul Conquest.

Despite key personnel incapacitated from fallout exposure, the Sixth mobilizes to the Drusca Sector. Once a key mobilization depot, Drusca is now little more than a frontier territory between the three diminished powers of the galaxy. In the wake of the Zakuul invasion, smuggling cartels have moved in to the region, and in some areas they are the only functioning government. Eager to show Imperial might, Empress Acina orders the reestablishment of Imperial law over the smuggler strongholds. Acina wishes to show the Republic and the Hutts that the Empire will not allow Drusca to be annexed by either power.

VhV6XO8.png

The Fleet anchors above Andas. Once a prosperous vacation destination, Andas is ravaged by unrest and recurring outbreaks of Rakghoul Plague. The fleet finds a superstitious people, loyal to the Empire and the Empress despite the inability of the local garrison to provide security. The fleet finds itself struggling against shortages of critical supplies, as well as the local smuggling cartel. The situation become further complicated when the planetary governor dies in a Rakghoul outbreak.

Lord Maximilien Vlade heads a triumvirate government appointed by the Fleet. The local strongman, Colonel Burba Maris also announces that the Temple Jedi Cartel is now the legitimate government of Andas. The conflict against the smugglers is posed to enter the final days.

Despite the conflict around them, the Sixth Fleet finds time to celebrate. Looking to the past, a formal dinner was held for senior staff to celebrate Landfall, the arrival of settlers on Dromund Kaas thirteen centuries ago. Already, the stewards of the Sixth Fleet prepare to celebrate Life Day.

My_Invitation.jpg

The Fleet looks to the future as well. Clan Oato, led by Alor Ivania, has begun to adopt war orphans. These children are taught the ways of the Mandalorains, and a shattered clan begins to rebuild. Oato emphasizes that there is no Honor to be found in being a swaggering brute harassing dancers on Vaiken. The adopted children are taught that honorable behavior is as essential as martial power.

clanoatocrest.png

Meanwhile, a stealthy droid probe flies past the Zakuul agriworld of Strora deep in Wild Space. Its hull is pitted and scarred from a dangerous hyperdrive jump down disused smuggler routes. It lands on a comet and observes, waiting for a specific code to be broadcast. It doesn’t know who its masters are, nor does it care. It waits, latched to the ice, for the arrival of its makers.

gangmaskin.1377628854.jpg

((Image credits: Map By Dinaolok, Invitation by Lucaah, Bantha Skull by Lesatho, Robot in field by Simon Stalenhag))
The first rule of RP Club is to tell as many people as possible about RP Club
Posted Dec 3, 18 · Last edited Dec 18, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Join Volition or be branded a TRAITOR

Spoiler: TFA SpoilerShow

Posted Dec 3, 18 · Last edited Jan 5, 16
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Untitled_1_page_001.jpg
Untitled_1_page_002.jpg
Posted Dec 3, 18
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices