Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1387]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 20

The Ebon Hawk Contractor's Board Discussion

198 replies
Neutral
Howdy, Boulder here. I just wanted to ask If their is a possibility where a player can set another target on another player. I'd think it would be interesting.
GWJ6Qb6.gif

Kewl skill animation done by, SB
Posted Mar 17, 15
Contractor's Board
Donor
Empire
The new Contractor Board that is in the works will include cross-player bounties as a feature. For right now, the Bounty Board as it is won't be featuring that.
2624936.jpg
Forum Sig by Lesatho
Texal Legacy Tumblr
Posted Mar 17, 15 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
That sounds interesting! Mind if we could have more details about that? :)
Posted Sep 5, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Contractor's Board
Donor
Empire
The CB has been on hiatus because...reasons. BUT! It will be rolling out *soon* :)
Posted Sep 5, 15 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
First bounty: Rax's Hat.
Posted Sep 5, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Untagged users
I just want to poke around and ask why there seems to be little to no Republic Space bounties? And if I am able to get in on the imperial ones, how do the hunters all talk to eachother while being cross factioned?
Posted Sep 10, 15
Contractor's Board
Donor
Neutral
There have been a few republic/neutral ones. And generally you can maybe contact them via a enjin private message or talk to them when you see them in game and on the same trail. Communication is key, for the most part, if you want to work with others.
Posted Sep 10, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
Echo, not to long ago I had a republic one up. You just have to be patient. They come up. As Ricte said, communicate. Work together or you can be the lone wolf and hunt alone. If you need a buddy I've got my hunter around and OOC together we just write up or actually IC RP out a meeting or discussion. Thats the beauty of it is that hunters tend ot work together and have a mutual respect. There are always many ways of communicating. A big one is using Enjin as your home to know who's activley looking.
Posted Sep 10, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Contractor's Board
Donor
Empire
Say hello to the new Contractor Board, the galaxy's one-stop shop for all your dirty essential deeds!

It is still an on-going Work In Progress, so stay tuned as new Contract Types and features are shaped up and added!!

Bounty Board
-BOUNTY CONTRACTS are up and available! Please review the new rules and post format guidelines in detail as there have been many changes.
-Bounties from the old system have been grandfathered in. IF YOU POSTED A BOUNTY PRIOR TO THE NEW FORUM CHANGES, BE SURE TO UPDATE IT WITH THE NEW FORMAT.
-A new REPUTATION system is in place (in something of a 'beta'). The more bounties your character successfully completes, the greater their infamy throughout the galaxy becomes. However, this comes at a cost: the higher you climb the tiers, the more time from hunting you must cede to newer hunters, granting them first dibs for bounty opportunities. Additional Tier Rewards are on the horizon. Completed contracts from the old system have also been grandfathered into the program.

Acquisitions
Coming Soon!

Transport
Coming Soon!

Intel
Coming Soon!
2624936.jpg
Forum Sig by Lesatho
Texal Legacy Tumblr
Posted Oct 5, 15 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Contractor's Board
Donor
Empire
I also wish to extend credit to Mandalore the Fascist and Book for their contributions to the Contractor Board's creation, evolution, and planning!
2624936.jpg
Forum Sig by Lesatho
Texal Legacy Tumblr
Posted Oct 5, 15 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Page
of 20
NoticeNotices