Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1387]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 20

The Ebon Hawk Contractor's Board Discussion

198 replies
Contractor's Board
Donor
Neutral
I doubt some of them are given the change of ingame politics and climates
Posted Apr 22, 17
Contractor's Board
Donor
Empire
Rh'zialle het Mak'Toth wrote:
I've noticed that there are a number of bounties still posted up that while have not had any "action" in them for some time, have not been removed or marked as canceled in any way. They are"

White Tempest

Kiandra Kroft

Mando Terrorists

Are these in any way still active? Been gone for a bit but just coming back and would like to get "back in the game" so to speak.

I'll review them and try to get a hold of the players involved if possible. If they want to continue, they'll remain active.
Posted Apr 22, 17 · OP
Contractor's Board
Donor
Neutral
maxresdefault.jpg

I will be updating current bounties and cleaning up. This is no a takeover. I am merely caretaking.
Posted Jun 10, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Contractor's Board
Donor
Neutral
I am now the go to person for questions and such about the bounty board, or if you have issues during one and need advise or clarification. Feel free to ask questions here, enjin PM or via Discord.

I currently won't be making massive changes to the bounty board, only if a large public opinion requests such and it is a majority choice.
Posted Jun 10, 18 · Last edited Jun 10, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Contractor's Board
Donor
Neutral
Due to recent events, I apparently need to make the rules very, very very clear and in giant bold messaging. Sadly, I am going away for a little while. Perhaps a week, perhaps longer. And since I don't know if I'll have access to the internet during this period, I've conscripted Ravnie to assist in this matter. When I return, I am going to overhaul and redo the rules, some aspects of the bounties themselves and such.
Posted Aug 31, 18 · Last edited Aug 31, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
I currently won't be making massive changes to the bounty board, only if a large public opinion requests such and it is a majority choice.
Due to recent events, I apparently need to make the rules very, very very clear and in giant bold messaging. Sadly, I am going away for a little while. Perhaps a week, perhaps longer. And since I don't know if I'll have access to the internet during this period, I've conscripted Ravnie to assist in this matter. When I return, I am going to overhaul and redo the rules, some aspects of the bounties themselves and such.

I'm hardly in the loop in regards to this community these days, so forgive me when I ask where the public outcry was? And a clarification on what recent events spurred you to make this seeming unilateral decision?
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Contractor's Board
Donor
Neutral
There isn't a public outcry in the community because the community for bounty hunting like this is tiny, but when I have 10 plus people inform me of an incident and I've spent the better half of 12+ plus hours dealing with a situation that could've been avoided if the rules were clearer. I am not doing a massive overhaul - I am going to redo the rules so they are clear, fully understandable and easy to find, access and see. There are things I wish to add, yes, but those I will not simply add without getting opinions on them. And the 'currently' post was back in June. You'll forgive me if my mind changes and I wish to give a bit of life and variety to the board.

Some of the things I wish to make clear and address which are already rules
  • If you are working in a joint partnership, you must declare that you have done so on the bounty post
  • Making it clear that if someone is taking part in a bounty posted here, they are to listen to what the Mark requests and tells them. The Mark is essentially a DM of the bounty. The bounty is an invitation to roleplay with them in a specific situation and purpose.
  • Additional bounties or bonuses added to a bounty must be done here, on the boards. Not in someone's private discord.

Some of the things I wish to look at and add
  • Bounties on the Promenade, as well as engagements on the Promenade, or similar high populace and very public locations.
  • Better perks and better tier system for bounty hunters.
  • A tier system for bounty types - A bounty on a Sith is a different ballgame than a bounty on a smuggler.

If people have suggestions or ideas, I'm happy to see them posted here.

As for the events, I'll be posting about them on the bounty in question, or you can DM me in discord.
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Neutral
Righty-o. Thank you for the clarification.
Posted Aug 31, 18
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Contractor's Board
Donor
Neutral
Added additional part to the Bounty template concerning wanted: dead contracts and player deaths.
Posted Sep 12, 18
Page
of 20
NoticeNotices