Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1337]
A pair of spacers have been seen entering the Dealer's Den Cantina. (Warren Bastra and Alexandra Nikolavea, Coruscant 2)
Departed
4 hours ago
hello
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 20

The Ebon Hawk Contractor's Board Discussion

198 replies
Contractor's Board
Donor
Empire
Added! Thank you :)
2624936.jpg
Forum Sig by Lesatho
Texal Legacy Tumblr
Posted Aug 11, 14 · OP
Contractor's Board
Donor
Empire
Current Bounties updated!
2624936.jpg
Forum Sig by Lesatho
Texal Legacy Tumblr
Posted Nov 5, 14 · OP
Contractor's Board
Donor
Empire
Boards updated! Go get 'em, hunters!
2624936.jpg
Forum Sig by Lesatho
Texal Legacy Tumblr
Posted Jan 5, 15 · OP
Contractor's Board
Donor
Empire
Board updated.

As a reminder, once a bounty is fulfilled you as the poster must pay an agreed sum of credits OOCly to the hunter. Withdrawing all intentions of paying after completion of the bounty is grounds for black listing.
2624936.jpg
Forum Sig by Lesatho
Texal Legacy Tumblr
Posted Jan 19, 15 · OP
Contractor's Board
Donor
Empire
Boards updated!
2624936.jpg
Forum Sig by Lesatho
Texal Legacy Tumblr
Posted Jan 23, 15 · OP
Empire
Just been wondering a bit,
How exactly do associates and hunting partners key in to the roll system of getting these bounties.
Posted Jan 24, 15
Contractor's Board
Donor
Empire
If everyone involved happens to be the same faction you just group up and roll for initiative. Even if you beat the target, you would still have to brush the associates away before securing the mark. Rolling cross faction is tricky so it's recommended you take screens of each roll to back up any claims in case of dispute.
Posted Jan 24, 15 · OP
Contractor's Board
Donor
Empire
~NOTICE!~

Firstly, I like to say I am loving the spur of activity the Board has received in the past few weeks! Bravo to everyone involved, I hope to see more of it :)

In the near future (within the next couple weeks give or take), The Ebon Hawk Bounty Board will be going through a great deal of changes and revamping to address certain issues and to provide emphasized role-play opportunities to the Ebon Hawk server and its diverse community. These Boards and its mirrors will be dissolved once those changes are finalized. This has always been a community-focused and community-driven project since Launch and we hope to see it continue in that spirit.

IF YOU HAVE A BOUNTY THAT IS CURRENTLY POSTED ON THESE BOARDS...We can include it into the new format and guidelines if you so desire. Please PM me or post here if you are interested! Once the new CONTRACTOR BOARD is up and running, those bounties that have not been transferred over, or whose players have not responded, will be cancelled.

Until then, YOU ARE FREE TO CONTINUE POSTING AND PURSUING BOUNTIES UNDER THE CURRENT VERSION OF THE BOUNTY BOARD. Once a deadline is established, there will be no further posts/pursuit and all activity from there will be under the new system.

Good hunting!
2624936.jpg
Forum Sig by Lesatho
Texal Legacy Tumblr
Posted Feb 6, 15 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Empire
I'd like to keep Birdy's bounty up when the changes take place!
Posted Feb 6, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Contractor's Board
Donor
Neutral
After some language issues with smart mines, half a cantina spontaneously bursting into fire and impromptu dances off...

http://i.imgur.com/JFLltFW.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ILRYEs7.jpg

Birdy and Rax defeated, Data collected and half of Rishi possibly set alight because the place is 99.99% wood.
Seriously, the place would probably go up like a bonfire.
Posted Feb 21, 15
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Page
of 20
NoticeNotices