Star Forge
Upcoming Events
HoloNet Feed
Drawing Board Feed
Latest Threads
Dulfy RSS
Donations
Container minimized. Expand
HoloTracker: Include (1) Character's In-Game Name, (2) Faction, and (3) Location
HoloTracker [1387]
You do not have access to chat.
Welcome to HoloTracker

Working...

Page
of 20

The Ebon Hawk Contractor's Board Discussion

198 replies
Contractor's Board
Donor
Empire
This thread can be used for general discussion related to the Board and its operations, as well as notices of bounty postings (You may also choose to post your bounty in an individual thread of its own if you so desire).
2624936.jpg
Forum Sig by Lesatho
Texal Legacy Tumblr
Posted May 20, 14 · OP · Last edited Apr 19, 16
Donor
Empire
Woohoo! Glad to see this here too. I may have to pester Damry now about revisiting our idea of our very awesome (honestly terrible) bounty hunter team. >_>
Posted May 20, 14
Contractor's Board
Donor
Empire
-The Jedi Knight Rydarus Veneris has been targeted by the Sith Empire.

-Akuresh Soto and Casisto of Clan Mandokar have ventured into a Joint Contract for the completion of the bounty placed on the assassin Saeari.

-The Republic Correctional Authority has discovered that Draumal Chaos is still alive and on the loose. A reward is still being offered, despite budgetary issues ((The player has expressed interest in continuing the bounty but is low on credits.))
2624936.jpg
Forum Sig by Lesatho
Texal Legacy Tumblr
Posted May 21, 14 · OP
Contractor's Board
Donor
Empire
-An assassin from Clan Mandokar has attempted and failed to collect the bounty on Saeari. She has now enlisted the aid of Bauden Vekk to provide even more muscle against future attempts.
2624936.jpg
Forum Sig by Lesatho
Texal Legacy Tumblr
Posted May 24, 14 · OP
Contractor's Board
Donor
Empire
-The wanted Mandalorian Aderis Daue was recently sighted on the Nar Shaddaa Promenade. Hutt authorities are now speculating that he may be setting up a secret safehouse on the crime-ridden moon.
2624936.jpg
Forum Sig by Lesatho
Texal Legacy Tumblr
Posted Jun 3, 14 · OP
The bounty on Saeari is over, as that character no longer exists. I have found a different guild and thus remade my character.
Posted Jun 8, 14
Untagged users
Name: Lenï Nittwitt
Faction: Imperial
Profession: Imperial Intelligence: Cipher Agent One(Sniper)
Mission Type: Traditional Bounty
Reward offered: 300k
Bonus offered: 200k
Bonus conditions: You must retieve from Target these items:
1-Auto-Updating Astrogation Chart
1-Unlimited Access Security Breaker
1-Hyperwave Motion Detector
1-Omni-Vision Battlefield Relay
1-Fitted All-Weather Bodysuit
Reason for Bounty: Imperial Intelligence has come to believe the Traget has become a Double Agent selling Imperial Secrets to the Republic Strategic Information Service. Last known where abouts Tatooine and possibly Alderaan.

[b]UPDATE:[/b]Lenï is know to be heading to Alderaan today(8/17/14 around 12pm EST). Good Hunting
The most dangerous animal in the world is an unseen parrot being busy in silence.

5a3330804d4f4481.png
Posted Aug 10, 14 · Last edited Aug 17, 14
Contractor's Board
Donor
Empire
wrote:
Name: Lenï Nittwitt
Faction: Imperial
Profession: Imperial Intelligence: Cipher Agent One(Sniper)
Mission Type: Traditional Bounty
Reward offered: 300k
Bonus offered: 200k
Bonus conditions: Must Kill Dr. Loken first then you must retieve from Target these items:
1-Auto-Updating Astrogation Chart
1-Unlimited Access Security Breaker
1-Hyperwave Motion Detector
1-Omni-Vision Battlefield Relay
1-Fitted All-Weather Bodysuit
Reason for Bounty: Imperial Intelligence has come to believe the Traget has become a Double Agent selling Imperial Secrets to the Republic Strategic Information Service. Last known where abouts Tatooine and possibly Alderaan.
Additional Intel.: Be extremely weary of Dr. Lokin; it is believed that he can change into a Rakghoul at will.

The only issue I have with this is the inclusion of a companion character as a Known Associate. It must be either a player (or two) or no one at all.
2624936.jpg
Forum Sig by Lesatho
Texal Legacy Tumblr
Posted Aug 10, 14 · OP
Jawa-Appro...
List
Undo
Untagged users
Ok I made changes as u requested. No problem, I just thought with the Rakghoul plague going on it might be interesting for Lokin to be in the fight.

LeniSirz
The most dangerous animal in the world is an unseen parrot being busy in silence.

5a3330804d4f4481.png
Posted Aug 10, 14
Empire
wrote:
Ok I made changes as u requested. No problem, I just thought with the Rakghoul plague going on it might be interesting for Lokin to be in the fight.

LeniSirz

Just an additional suggestion. Why not make an original NPC if you liked the idea so much? I am not sure what is necessary for the Bounty Board. But most people do not have problems with some NPC use for flavor. (As long as it isn't ridiculous.)

Just using canon companion characters is a bit taboo. Since everyone has them, basically. No worries at all though. Now you know.
Posted Aug 10, 14 · Last edited Aug 10, 14
Page
of 20
NoticeNotices